Nicki Minaj 'Super Freaky Girl' music video out now

Slayer

Joseph Khan should retire asap for 2 reasons:

1. This framed mess we didn’t ask for. Who the **** does he think Nicki is? Lana Del Rey? 
  2. The perfume video which is Britney’s worst video ever. 

It’s a nice video of course, but I expected more. I love Nicki’s fashion and her pink wig is giving me nostalgic. Overall, it’s a nice video. Hopefully the song will get to #1 again! 

• Like 3
1 hour ago, Freaky Tiny Style AK said:

Joseph Khan should retire asap for 2 reasons:

1. This framed mess we didn’t ask for. Who the **** does he think Nicki is? Lana Del Rey? 
  2. The perfume video which is Britney’s worst video ever. 

It’s a nice video of course, but I expected more. I love Nicki’s fashion and her pink wig is giving me nostalgic. Overall, it’s a nice video. Hopefully the song will get to #1 again! 

Style wtf is wrong with you this era, can you CHILL? It's fantastic video! I kinda hate that square framing but I guess they wanted to be original and make it fit better on cellphones, whatever, but she looks stunning, love the outfits, and her energy is on point, she's relaxed and having fun but commanding the camera! If you can't enjoy this, I don't know what will please you... :nyheadache_miss_ny_new_york_tiffany_annoyed_head_rub_irritated_red_tired:

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
33 minutes ago, Heyah said:

Wait… this is a Joseph Khan video?

i was sitting there the whole time thinking she should’ve used Joseph Khan

what a mess - this is so underwhelming

:omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised:

The editing is definitely sloppy but it's not a "mess"... And that still shot from above Nicki's face while hugging her Ken and then she looks right up and the music starts omg I loved it! Come on guys!!

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block