Madonna For Paper Magazine

Cqleb

2 hours ago, do the thing said:

I wasn't born during the 80s/90s but it seems like she wasn't receiving positive attention during her controversies 

There was a lot of negative press but there was just as much of a positive reaction. The church and conservative people hated her but feminists, gays, racial minorities and so on absolutely loved her. That is almost the point. She would simulate mas*******n on stage and EVERYONE would be talking about it. She was living every narcissist's fantasy. The whole world was always focused on her.

Now she tries to achieve the same effect by showing her elderly bits and nobody cares. It absolutely kills her. She cannot accept that she is older and it's over for her. Her speech is always slurred because of all of her medications. I don't see her living for long. One of these days front page news will be that she died of some kind of prescription painkiller overdose. Mark my words.

27 minutes ago, Viking84 said:

There was a lot of negative press but there was just as much of a positive reaction. The church and conservative people hated her but feminists, gays, racial minorities and so on absolutely loved her. That is almost the point. She would simulate mas*******n on stage and EVERYONE would be talking about it. She was living every narcissist's fantasy. The whole world was always focused on her.

Now she tries to achieve the same effect by showing her elderly bits and nobody cares. It absolutely kills her. She cannot accept that she is older and it's over for her. Her speech is always slurred because of all of her medications. I don't see her living for long. One of these days front page news will be that she died of some kind of prescription painkiller overdose. Mark my words.

:xcuseme_mad_say_what_hmm_confused: Ok I agree with a lot of what you’re saying about the positive attention she used to receive from marginalized people and feminists alike. That being said though, I’m not sure I can label her anything  as we aren’t doctors. I think her speech is slurred because of her embarrassing grills which as a non Black person, I know she shouldn’t be wearing lol. 

That said, I don’t think we should be putting the discussion her dying in a few years out there in the universe. In  reality she’s just older and cringier

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, Future Nostalgia said:

:xcuseme_mad_say_what_hmm_confused: Ok I agree with a lot of what you’re saying about the positive attention she used to receive from marginalized people and feminists alike. That being said though, I’m not sure I can label her anything  as we aren’t doctors. I think her speech is slurred because of her embarrassing grills which as a non Black person, I know she shouldn’t be wearing lol. 

I don’t think we should be putting the discussion her dying out there in the universe when in reality she’s just older and cringier

Haha! No, we aren't doctors, but she is famous to the extent that there is an endless amount of material on her dating back most of her life. Her behaviour really fits the criteria of a textbook case of someone with NPD or HPD. I would bet my life on it that she has one of those. I grew up in a family of NPD so I recognise the traits very well. It's obvious that Jamie-Lynn, Jamie and Lynne Spears also suffer from this. But no, I cannot say it with certainty as you say.

I agree her grills are embarrassing but it's not just her speech that's slurred. Her movements are too. Just look at her last performance in Medellin. She is totally out of it. I heard she has joint pains from years of dancing which she is medicated for. Don't know for sure, of course.

And regardless of all of this, I really think the world is a better place without her. She is always rude and emotionally abusive to others. She is the total opposite of Britney. I said what I said. Haha.

7 hours ago, Viking84 said:

She really isn't, though.

I mean, she is a very clear case of someone suffering from Narcissistic Personality Disorder and/or Histrionic Personality Disorder. She was basically surviving on attention from others for decades. Now that nobody is giving her the same positive attention that she used to get, she is totally falling apart.

I wouldn't be surprised if she died in the next few years. Her mental state has taken a rapid downturn over the past year or two and she is always extremely medicated. 

I did not realise this, it's terrible. I hope she'll get help and get better, I don't want her to die so soon ! :omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised:

Paper magazine motto.

Night life, wild culture, s** is a lifestyle. 

Madonna fits that motto

I suggest watching the slasher X, it definitely is a wake up.

The boogeyman is older people like Madonna loving s**. 

Even one person in his 50s praised that film saying it's finally addressing the problem senior Citizens being ***ual is the boogieman to younger people. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block