Uncropped ‘Glory’ Screenshot Cover

34 minutes ago, Johanpapz said:

spacer.png

I only know her

spacer.png

Seriously, to me it was one of the best thing who happened in my fan life! Glory is a masterpiece and deserved a masterpiece cover! RCA fixed it for us and I can't thank them enough for this!!!

Thinking about it again... Damn, It was such a nice time to be a Britney's fan... First Mood Ring n°1, the new covers, the new pictures, the announcement of Swimming In The Stars...:makeitrain_britney_blush_headphones_omg_wow_happy::jumpney_britney_green_excited_yay:

They still **** up the picture with unnecessary retouches. That double shadow under the arm, I can't. :nydisgust_miss_new_york_tiffany_gross_pollard_ew:

This one was perfect :

Britney Spears Surprises Fans With New Cover for 2016's 'Glory' - Variety

• Love 4

To me it's not even the pic the problem, cause she looked gorgeous during the whole Glory era, it's bland tho, it's anonymous... It's not cover-worthy!! And what's worse is that they had an unused photoshoot, yet, they preferred a screenshot... look at this: 55c00343d76ddd17a8f7369a716f492f.jpg

With some tweaks here and there it could have been a much better cover and it also fits the mood of the album, but NO! They had to use a fkn' screenshot :frenchy_britney_u_sure_ff_femme_fatale_you_look:

• Love 3
34 minutes ago, Exhaolic said:

To me it's not even the pic the problem, cause she looked gorgeous during the whole Glory era, it's bland tho, it's anonymous... It's not cover-worthy!! And what's worse is that they had an unused photoshoot, yet, they preferred a screenshot... look at this: 55c00343d76ddd17a8f7369a716f492f.jpg

With some tweaks here and there it could have been a much better cover and it also fits the mood of the album, but NO! They had to use a fkn' screenshot :frenchy_britney_u_sure_ff_femme_fatale_you_look:

She looks breathtaking here omg :makeitrain_britney_blush_headphones_omg_wow_happy:

• Love 1
  • Like 1

I try and like it cause I like the album so much, and she does look pretty. But yeah after seeing the one with her laying on the beach w chains it’s like…….. why was the other one chosen….. lol. Can rosengod add that to the list of charges against team con? 

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, BritneyWithGlasses said:

Oops?

Circus?

itz? 

baby eu ver? 

Please, do know this has nothing to do with albums themselves (I love each and every), but, no:nonono_britney_nope_head_shake:

Oops is a horrible cover. It seems like they've done It in some random hallway on their way to a stage, never liked It.

Circus is cheesy and unauthentic, It would do well as "My baby" single cover, maybe:shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

ITZ always creeps me out, whenever I see It. Why is this **** avatar so close:wow_surprised_shocked_omg:

Baby EU version, gotta be honest, had to look It up and I agree, this one's cute:mattafact_alligator_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_green:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block