Releasing a performance shot in 6K on Friday August 19, 2022 at 12.02PM.

amiro1989

On 8/19/2022 at 9:46 AM, amiro1989 said:

Oh I didn't see your message! Thanks for the support. Performance is out in 4K and it's **** :)

There are subtitles for the french parts in case :)

Listened to your EP on Spotify and it's awesome! I have to say, though, your crowning jewel is def Mes Silences; I listened to it like 5 times, it's genuinely VERY good! Fantastic job my friend!

• Love 1
5 hours ago, If I'm Dancing said:

Listened to your EP on Spotify and it's awesome! I have to say, though, your crowning jewel is def Mes Silences; I listened to it like 5 times, it's genuinely VERY good! Fantastic job my friend!

Thank you! I worked really hard and I even have some more music in store for the next six months! It’s so cool that you liked the French song out of all the songs presented. Is English your first language?

4 hours ago, amiro1989 said:

Thank you! I worked really hard and I even have some more music in store for the next six months! It’s so cool that you liked the French song out of all the songs presented. Is English your first language?

Awesome, I can't wait! And yes, English is my first language! But I love music from literally everywhere; my Spotify has music in English, Korean, French, Icelandic, Japanese, Indian etc. If the music is good, the words being sung don't matter; the emotion and impact do! Looking forward to more of your work! 😍

7 hours ago, If I'm Dancing said:

Awesome, I can't wait! And yes, English is my first language! But I love music from literally everywhere; my Spotify has music in English, Korean, French, Icelandic, Japanese, Indian etc. If the music is good, the words being sung don't matter; the emotion and impact do! Looking forward to more of your work! 😍

So fascinating! I'm impressed by how open minded you are!

Can't wait to share more. Now, I'm releasing each parts of the performance as standalone music videos. Tomorrow, I'm releasing the first track of the setlist: 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block