ATRL "insider" says "Hold Me Closer" delayed a week

2 hours ago, iLOVEtoFLY iLOVEtoFLY said:

enough with the Blackpick ****, the only promotion and hype ive seen is from people on this forum

they might have some diehard fans but i really doubt elton and britney even know who they are

i dont think any potential delay is because of anyone other than Britney or Elton themselves

Lol exactly, if it wasn’t for this forum I wouldn’t even know who they were. 

1 hour ago, Miguelblackpink said:

The way some fans downplay Blackpink’s impact and current start power is delusional 🤣

I love Britney but I know Blackpink will devour HOLD ME CLOSER!

Keep up with the times friends! :howiroll_beyonce_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_white_shirt_hands:

it's very funny how he keeps trying to denigrate them by saying "who they are?" as if ignorance were a talent.

spacer.png

• Love 1
23 hours ago, RhysRadar said:

Makes sense considering black pinks song was gunna drop the same day.

Reality check: Black Pink never entered the top 10 of the Billboard Hot 100. 

Slumber Party and Perfume charted better than their collab with Dua Lipa and Cardi B.

Make Me charted better in the US and in Europe than… basically anything they realized.

• Love 1
  • Like 2
20 minutes ago, conceptuel said:

Reality check: Black Pink never entered the top 10 of the Billboard Hot 100. 

Slumber Party and Perfume charted better than their collab with Dua Lipa and Cardi B.

Make Me charted better in the US and in Europe than… basically anything they realized.

Charts really mean nothing these days. They are relevant only for Exhale gays and do not reflect the real impact on GP. And the truth is that How You Like That alone outsold and outstreamed the whole Glory era.

Denying the impact of Blackpink is delusional

• Love 2
3 hours ago, Matiz said:

Charts really mean nothing these days. They are relevant only for Exhale gays and do not reflect the real impact on GP. And the truth is that How You Like That alone outsold and outstreamed the whole Glory era.

spacer.png

• Love 1
6 hours ago, Matiz said:

Sure, charts mean nothing LOL

They take into account LOCAL streams from music platforms and YouTube, physical sales, digital sales, and radio airplay. How isn’t that reflective of the popularity of a song? And that era outsold Glory singles W H E R E? Unless they put a Lana and charted for 500 weeks (spoiler alert: they peaked at 101 for 1 week and then disappeared).

They’re NOT competition in the US and Europe. They’re competition in East Asia. Show me some actual receipts instead of "exhale gays" "charts are outdated" blahblah (how convenient, once I read that chart didn’t mean anything today because it’s easy to get a nb1, now they’re not reflective of an artist’s popularity in a given market lol).

• Like 1

People who think that BLACKPINK are a threat to britney are so delusional. Their impact outside of their fan base is 0. They couldn’t pass mood ring late release with a ft songwith lady gaga on itunes. What is wrong with people in here? So delusional. It is okay if you like them but they are not relevant in comparison to britney in America and Europe.

I know only one song from blackpink... and that is kill this love. I dont give an eff about them or bts or other kpop group... the last time i was a fan of kpop was years and years ago... super junior used to be my guilty pleasure... but then i get bored and never cared about them anymore.

For me, the problem with kpop is that they tend to become too cheesy on everything and feels like unrelatable thats why i get bored.... or maybe i'm only getting older for kpop just like how much i dislike nursery rhymes from katy furry.... but i cannot deny the fact that kpop visuals most of the time are eye candy and very cool...

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block