ATRL "insider" says "Hold Me Closer" delayed a week

7 hours ago, Complication said:

The reports that Britney wants to tweak the song seem like bull**** since its obviously finished and people have heard it. But it wouldn't surprise me if after the KFed drama, Britney wanted to delay the release for a bit.

Honestly she should release it sooner to deflect from the drama because once it’s released everyone’s focus will be on the song not loser Kevin making **** up! 

• Like 1
  • Super Mods
16 hours ago, HisNameisChase said:

The imagination of our minds will lead to disappointment while the journey there weighs our feet heavily with crushing sorrow.

Everyone is too busy having a meltdown to realize that Shakespeare has resurrected and created an Exhale account! :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, ForeverAStan said:

Who the **** is Blackpink? 

I seriously never heard of them here in Belgium 

Blackpink (Korean: 블랙핑크; RR: Beullaekpingkeu, commonly stylized as BLɅϽKPIИK) is a South Korean girl group formed by YG Entertainment, consisting of members Jisoo, Jennie, Rosé, and Lisa. The group debuted in August 2016 with their single album Square One, which featured "Whistle" and "Boombayah", their first number-one entries on South Korea's Gaon Digital Chart and the US Billboard World Digital Song Sales chart, respectively

Spoiler

Alexa and Siri have competition :chershade_red_wig_oh_hair_hmm::emma:

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block