ATRL "insider" says "Hold Me Closer" delayed a week

I see some of you saying he is reliable...please report about what exactly that person was reliable?

People have been doubting this week's release for a few days and only after that the person came with this? Person would've sound more reliable if he/she said it before any of us started doubting

At this point it could be just an attention seeker.

1 hour ago, Sacrifice said:

Showbiz rep from The Sun says on Twitter the song is not guaranteed to come out next week since it's not finished yet. 

I find it really hard to believe that the song is not finished. We started hearing about it when it was apparently getting mastered. That means it's done.

Then Elton posted a pre-save link which implies it has been uploaded already.

Unless someone, maybe Britney, didn't like the finished product and asked for it to be changed but that doesn't sound realistic because the master is literally just volume adjusting and making it sound 'polished'. There would have been no changes to the structure or content at that stage.

It doesn't make sense.

The only plausible reason to delay is because of the constant Britney drama on instagram but let's be honest.... that isnt stopping by next Friday.

• Like 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block