ATRL "insider" says "Hold Me Closer" delayed a week

1 hour ago, Work_Guilty said:

:clownery_makeup_meme: I was thinking of ending it all this week but i was waiting to hear the song be for i do it. I think this is a sign from godney to just get done with it :meltdown_panic_scream_falling_die_ahh_scream_yell: bye 

Godney is telling you that you will have an epiphany in the extra week and you will win the lottery and even save several small children, ugh the power of GODNEY!!! :letitburn_elmo_fire_flames_burn:

• Love 1
  • Haha 3
10 minutes ago, (You Drive Chris) Crazy said:

I literally don’t understand why y’all say this about blackpink as if they’re like this unstoppable chart force, their chart history in the US and WW apart from a few Asian countries is trash? 

Tell that to 2 B views each if their videos get :sneer_purple_hat_smile_smirk_there_tree_: its not about numbers and charts with BP, But more about attention and focus. Their impact is real.

• Love 2
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, Markoct said:

Tell that to 2 B views each if their videos get :sneer_purple_hat_smile_smirk_there_tree_: ita not about numbers and charts with BP, But more about attention and focus.

But that doesn’t translate to the charts, which is the entire point of them possibly being a threat to Britney’s single? Their highest charting song is the feature they did with Gaga in the US. Twitter and YouTube views are not always impactful 

• Love 1
12 hours ago, Sacrifice said:

A teaser at least would be good

I don’t know why didn’t they upload a TikTok with a teaser of the song. Artists do that months in advance before they release the song. That’s how you do promo now. 

I want Britney twirling to Hold Me Closer for 30 seconds so bad 

spacer.png

• Love 1
17 minutes ago, (You Drive Chris) Crazy said:

But that doesn’t translate to the charts, which is the entire point of them possibly being a threat to Britney’s single? Their highest charting song is the feature they did with Gaga in the US. Twitter and YouTube views are not always impactful 

I mean we are not sure thats the case, just a reasonable assumption. Why chose a date when everyone is waiting for a BP release, especially since they had so much hype and promo, when they can do it a week later and not risk being overshadowed or share the limelight? Im not a fan of their music but I cant deny my excitment to see their video. Also, they are debuting in the VMAs, so expect them to chart as well!! And yes youtube views are factored into Billboard 200. Since 2020.

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block