Thank You Beyoncé

On 8/17/2022 at 12:57 PM, JayTawndre said:

First off I want to say congratulations to Beyoncé for a successful new album launch. To see the charts and how great this record is doing absolutely puts a ******* smile on my face. 😊

Beyoncé really OVER-delivered on this new record. She gave us classic old school era Bey but futuristic yet retro with so many different synths and sounds. The production on this album is something otherworldly. Just look at the production of Thique, Move, Heated, America Has a Problem and Cuff It to name a few.

This album is something that Pop music really needed because I'm sorry I've made a hit thread in the past about this but Pop music has been dead and we need the OGs to revive it and to find Better new talent out there who foot the bill. 💰

Beyoncé revived Pop again with this. We have had some amazing other albums to highlight the revival of Pop since 2020 like Miley Cyrus's "Plastic Hearts," Kim Petras' "sl** Pop," Charli XCX's "Crash," Dua Lipa's "Future Nostalgia," Selena Gomez's "Rare" and Avril Lavigne's "Love Sux" to name a few but this album is eccentric. Different. It's in it's own league..

I legit have had it on repeat. The way the writers, producers, engineers, mixers, and Beyoncé managed to create solid music and production and relatable lyrics. I find the lyrics amazing but some will say they are childish compared to her past work like 4 or Lemonade but this album is what we needed for the world to continue healing. COVID stripped a lot of from people and the world and we need tor recover and music is the best therapy. 

Point of matter, thank you Beyoncé for giving us all this amazing album and the fact that it's dedicated to your gay uncle is so touching.

Do you agree that Beyoncé really gave her all on "Renaissance" ??? 

New Music Face GIF by Beyoncé

nene GIF

• Haha 3
  • Like 1
5 hours ago, JayTawndre said:

I wrote this so beautifully :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad:

Check your ego, the attention seeking is getting to be far too much.

The fact you even said "900 Beyonce threads and mine flops" makes it 1000% clear why you even made this thread. Never mind that the first five posts are yours.

These fake "controversy" threads aren't cute and everyone sees right through it.

• Love 2
  • Haha 2
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, Britney'sBish said:

The fact you even said "900 Beyonce threads and mine flops" makes it 1000% clear why you even made this thread. Never mind that the first five posts are yours.

These fake "controversy" threads aren't cute and everyone sees right through it.

You don't have to read or comment them sweetie. Sounds like you're pressed. 

• Super Mods
2 hours ago, Britney'sBish said:

Dragged :roxxy:

• Haha 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block