Tri Star / Lou Taylor are presumably paying Jamie Spears' legal fees to fight Britney

Just now, marchrose said:

It says in the footnote, that if this leaks Jamie will be responsible for his actions....so did this come from Jamie? how did this part of the motion to seal become public?

I'm assuming this is to do with Britney's medical records seeing as though he wants to unseal them to further humiliate Britney

• Love 2
  • Like 6
4 minutes ago, b42ad said:

July 27th 2022 hearing - what was this for again? There has been so many I’ve lost track 

it was denying britney to be deposed, denying attempts for britney to have to publicly disclose her address, ordering tri star to deposition, and the fees that were pushed back to another date because the court ran out of time. 

• Love 2
1 minute ago, easy said:

it was denying britney to be deposed, denying attempts for britney to have to publicly disclose her address, ordering tri star to deposition, and the fees that were pushed back to another date because the court ran out of time. 

Thank you! :)

I wonder what this document is for, then? And if the full thing is available

• Like 1
1 minute ago, b42ad said:

Thank you! :)

I wonder what this document is for, then? And if the full thing is available

this document is because jamie submitted britney's private medical information into his petitions in an attempt to reveal them to the public/humiliate britney and rosengart is asking for the judge to make sure they stay sealed while threatening if they do leak they will know it came from jamie and will pursue further actions against him. 

• Love 2
  • Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block