What if "Exaholic" would be a single? (My fanmade design)

Hey Exhalers,

This time, I took some inspiration from Mario Testino's 2016 stunning photoshoot of the V Magazine cover.
I decided to go with the black and white theme due to the sentence - "My life is black and white, I'd pay any price for just one night together".  
I combined the red color to symbolize love and forbidden desire - all the feelings she brings up in the song. This cover simplifies the hopeless exaholic praying for her lover to save her from her longings for him.

PS - @Exhaolic this is for you 🌹

Do you like the demo? Do you agree with the design choices? Let me know your thoughts :)

3.png

Britney-Spears-Exaholic-Vinyl-Single-Cov

Credit: Mitchel Remix

Credit: TRIPLEWAIKWOK

Credit: Trace Adam

• Love 9
15 minutes ago, Caleb Ellis said:

Well done 👏 She of all people definitely shouldn’t be a exaholic but she sounds really good if not better than some of the released glory tracks. This shoot is fitting for a MV, it’s so 🔥 

100%! And she isn't - Justin, who? Kfed, who? Jason, who? etc... :blol_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:
Oh, and thanks for the feedback!

Point Agree GIF by Ford

• Love 1
  • 1 month later...

Love that you included Dem Chicks Be Like as a bside!!

Due to the leak yesterday, I changed the back cover to the proper length of the song. What are your thoughts on 'Dem Chicks Be Like'? I LOVE IT! I saw a few comments comparing it to her duet with Iggy. 'Pretty Girls' WHO? It could easily replace it IMO. 

It so sassy for Britney, and rapperney? WOOF 🥵

Britney-Spears-Exaholic-Vinyl-Single-Cov

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block