Britney Reportedly 'Taking Her Time' Releasing Elton Duet

This could have meant that a while ago she wasn’t ready and maybe this is the week she is. It doesn’t give any time frame that this stuff was said. Could also be more of a surprise drop type of thing and that is why they are not talking about it much or giving a release date. I would not lose hope yet. If not Friday, it’s definitely coming soon and at least we know it’s incredible. 

• Love 1
  • Like 4

They also noted that Elton was able to provide her the support and comfort she needed to break out of her shell. “She felt like she was rusty when they started recording, but it came back to her naturally and Elton helped to bring out her best and it is possibly the best she has ever sounded,” they noted. 

But on other news articles it said that Elton and Britney recorded their vocals separately. I wonder which one is right. Also how much personal contact (face 2 face and not through calls / zoom) they really had.🤔

I need an updated picture of them together 😍😍

Btw I don't think I'll survive this if there isn't going to be a august 19th release 🥀⚰️💀

But the ***** is right. She should take her time and release it when she's 100000% behind it 🧡 even though it already slays apparently 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, jamesedward94 said:

Honestly, I still think it could be coming Friday since there’s already a pre-save link and they’ve posted about it. Would seem like she’s ready. It’s definitely a great sign that she got so much control and everyone thinks it’s so great.

The hype is REAL.

I'm going to hold on to that thought

🙏🏻📿🙏🏻

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block