Should Britney change label for B10?

1 hour ago, ForeverAStan said:

Can she change her label? 

Don’t know for sure. But now that she’s out of her conservatorship, it might be that the deals that were signed when she was under a conservatorship are no longer valid now that she’s not under one anymore.

Britney’s in a very unique circumstance, it’s not like we have tons of past examples where we can say for 100% certainty that record deals signed for conservators hold up when that conservatorship ends. They might. But they also might not.

If she signed a deal w/ RCA for a specific amount of albums then that's probably. not possible. She needs to fulfill this last album (I believe she has 1 more before the contract is fulfilled). After B10 I assume she'll wanna go independant and create her own label for newer pop girls/artists coming up or sign to another label, preferably Columbia

HOWEVER, because she signed to RCA in 2011 when JIVE dissolved....she was def in the C-ship so legally speaking does that kind of null in void the contract that her handlers signed for her? Especially since she had already made 3 albums since 2011. I assume at some point as the court battle continues/ extends to trial that THAT would be on the docket 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block