Why Pay Child Support if They Don’t Even See Her? Can She Just Give Them to K-Lazy and Stop Child Support?

They’re refusing to see her because they prefer K-Fat and his ****-addicted, no rules household. Children will hold onto having no responsibilities for as long as they can.  Britney pays for literally everything still. Can she just give the Children of the Corn to K-Lazy and be done with it? They’ll all come running back when the money runs out, after all :nyschool_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_preaching_telling_talking_hand:

They’ll come back in 13-24 months when the child support is cut off. 

What I WOULD do right now if I were Britney I’d have an investigation into the $20K a month child support. I’m sorry but there’s zero reason why each child needs $10K a month. There needs to be an audit into what K-rat does with the money :enigma_alien_blue:

• Love 9
Just now, KrisJ said:

They’ll come back in 13-24 months when the child support is cut off. 

What I WOULD do right now if I were Britney I’d have an investigation into the $20K a month child support. I’m sorry but there’s zero reason why each child needs $10K a month. There needs to be an audit into what K-rat does with the money :enigma_alien_blue:

I mean obviously K-Lazy doesn’t spend even 10% of it a month on them lol it’s so ridiculous 

• Love 2

if she gave up her rights then the payments would stop, but i don't see that happening, she loves her kids at the end of the day. 

and it doesn't matter if they see her or not, she still has to pay. my father paid child support and i never met him until i was well into my 20s. 

• Love 5
15 minutes ago, AmandaJankins said:

Jayden should be given money still because he looks like Britney but Sean Preston, no.

just kidding.

I wouldn’t want Britney’s kids to be without food, shelter and clothing, education. I doubt she’d want to take that from them!

I’m sure they have everything they could ever want, K-Lazy’s family members all purchase new Jordans or whatever thanks to Britney’s money and then call her bad names. Do they realize how foolish that looks? I think the Children of the Corn can go without having her money for two years. They’ll still have food, shelter, and clothing, but might have to deal with K-Fat’s angry family members after K-Fat can’t spread the child support money around to the whole extended family. But there’ll always be money for the kids. Education-wise, frankly I feel that’s a lost cause no matter what. :nyschool_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_preaching_telling_talking_hand:

• Love 1

The child support arrangements seriously need to be revamped for sure 👍

The debacle is  bad parenting by the Feds and bad influence by the Spears, pitting kids against their mom 

(I would hold off judgińg or attacking the kids, (even if they are old enough to know better). They deserve some space to grow up, take responsibility, question things and maybe will figure out the truth and the gaslighting. Up to them to figure out the truth and  choose their own actions though. Hope they are not used  by others to worm back into her life.)

Spoiler

Also the stepmother herself calls her Federline  family trash

And she needs to apply her own posts to herself  

She should have thought of the karma of attacking Britney's parenting  in difficult circumstances 

• Love 2
  • Super Mods

Yes those brats need to learn a lesson and appreciate their hardworking mother.

Like seriously she doesnt need to pay THAT much for her kids especially since she only has 2!

But watch:

Once they both turn 18,

they're gonna come crawling back to mommy and want her money.

Its obvious the apple doesnt fall far from the tree when it comes to them.

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block