Drake Makes History As He Breaks The Beatles Record

If the Beatles had the kind of Platforms etc and internet back in their days this wouldn't be the case.  Drake is complete trash in comparison . Each of his tracks and albums just sounding like recycled of his previous. 

This goes to show " breaking records" means nothing .  

• Like 4
23 minutes ago, Yasux34 said:

Are you being stupid right now? What in the hell does race have to do anything? Go pull that card somewhere else.

You’re the one that left a condescending gif to my “black excellence” post. So my question is valid. Now when I call you out on it, you throw names at me and act like I’m the aggressor here?! I’m not pulling a race card out of nowhere, you’re the one that had an issue with me praising a man of color from the get! 

• Like 1
41 minutes ago, MikeHunt said:

You’re the one that left a condescending gif to my “black excellence” post. So my question is valid. Now when I call you out on it, you throw names at me and act like I’m the aggressor here?! I’m not pulling a race card out of nowhere, you’re the one that had an issue with me praising a man of color from the get! 

What gif did I post? This has nothing to do with being black or being white wtf is wrong with you?

3 hours ago, MikeHunt said:

Hey, you’re replying to the wrong person as I was the one who posted the gif. No need to be disrespectful to @Yasux34

I have nothing against black success and the gif was just for fun

nene GIF

• Love 1
2 hours ago, DougfromBrazilIsBack said:

Hey, you’re replying to the wrong person as I was the one who posted the gif. No need to be disrespectful to @Yasux34

I have nothing against black success and the gif was just for fun

nene GIF

Exactly!! No one mentioned the fact that anyone was black except for him!! No one cares what color someone's skin is! I Use Madea gifs and gifs of black people all the time , doesnt mean im making it racial . 

Angela Bassett Burn GIF

• Love 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block