Judge Worley said about JASON ALEXANDER: 'It's been established that he appears to be a continuing threat given the efforts he went through to insert himself into this event.'

Britney Spears’ ex-husband Jason Alexander was reportedly booked into the  Napa County Department of Corrections on two felony charges related to an alleged bracelet theft in 2015. 

The charges are separate from his misdemeanor battery and trespass conviction from Spears’ June wedding to Sam Asghari for which he served a 64-day sentence in Ventura County. 

Alexander was removed from the Ventura jail to the Napa County jail by authorities on Tuesday on the arrest warrant for grand theft with the value exceeding $400 and buying/receiving stolen property issued in 2016, FOX 2 in the Bay Area reported. 

Alexander, who was infamously married to the "Toxic" singer for 55 hours in 2004, allegedly swiped the $2,000 bracelet from a home in Napa, according to TMZ. 

He allegedly admitted to stealing the diamond bracelet and pawning it from a woman's home where he had been staying for a few weeks at the time, police said. 

His bail for the felony charge has been set at $20,000, according to the San Francisco Chronicle.

1 hour ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

Wait, that's his mug shot? :gaspney_britney_what_wow_shocked_surprised: Between how well he's aged and how caked up he looked while getting detained, I'd definitely let him use and abuse this boochie.

I know, I know. I don't have standards. Don't you dare judge me. :nyschool_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_preaching_telling_talking_hand:

judge me guys !

JASON IS HOT !!! I DONT CARE ! JASON, JUST SHUT UP AND FFFFUUUUCKKK MEEEEE !!

I JUST WANNA HAVE A GOOD TIME !

britney-spears-ex-husband-jason-alexande

a8673e5108367a622d53ff494282a36d

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block