I Wanna Be An Emote Mod

@Jordan Miller You should make me an emote mod.

What does this mean? Someone who's sole purpose is to make the emotes be the best they can possibly be. I'd cycle out the least-used emotes with new ones, clean up some of the sharper ones, and drastically simplify the codes, many of which are now as long as Wish.com product listings.

I have a back catalogue of almost 700 emotes, many of them Britney. And I have easy access to make more as needed.

I've been campaigning for this title for almost a decade now, and I like to believe that I'm a fairly popular member on here, with people who could vouch for me.

And if you make me a mod, I will be professional and finally stop hitting on you with every waking breath. :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:

• Love 4
21 hours ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

What does this mean? Someone who's sole purpose is to make the emotes be the best they can possibly be. I'd cycle out the least-used emotes with new ones, clean up some of the sharper ones, and drastically simplify the codes, many of which are now as long as Wish.com product listings.

Well, I have tons of suggestions for emotes here

The long names aren't just because, they were the workaround for having a way to filter them :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know: The idea was to be able to search for "sad" and sad emotes would come up, etc.

I also don't agree with cycling out the least used emotes. Last time Jordan deleted emotes, he ended up getting rid of a lot of someone's favorite emotes.

But I agree some of them could get sharper/cleaner, and I'm also in favor in having new emotes, especially if it includes other artists (though no one else has such iconic facial expressions as Britney).

In conclusion, I'll just add, but not delete. If only there was a way to have a cleaner search feature or way of categorizing them. There's also the issue regarding file size, which only Jordan knows the details. 

2 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

The long names aren't just because, they were the workaround for having a way to filter them :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know: The idea was to be able to search for "sad" and sad emotes would come up, etc.

I also don't agree with cycling out the least used emotes. Last time Jordan deleted emotes, he ended up getting rid of a lot of someone's favorite emotes.

But I agree some of them could get sharper/cleaner, and I'm also in favor in having new emotes, especially if it includes other artists (though no one else has such iconic facial expressions as Britney).

In conclusion, I'll just add, but not delete. If only there was a way to have a cleaner search feature or way of categorizing them. There's also the issue regarding file size, which only Jordan knows the details. 

Well, I only mention cycling out emotes because I assume there's a limit to how many there can be. But if not, then adding and not deleting is definitely the way to go.

As for making organization easier without making the codes so complicated, make it two words rather than the like 5-6 they are now. :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

• Like 1
On 8/17/2022 at 12:41 PM, BrittonJeanSpears said:

Well, I only mention cycling out emotes because I assume there's a limit to how many there can be. But if not, then adding and not deleting is definitely the way to go.

As for making organization easier without making the codes so complicated, make it two words rather than the like 5-6 they are now. :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

Is it possible to add more tags to the emotes to make search easier? Or is that what complicates the code?

if it’s possible to add more tags for search w/o adding complication, users could def help suggest tags.

On 8/17/2022 at 12:36 PM, PokemonSpears said:

These emotes are amazing!!! The “Ryan Seacrest isn’t gay?” Emote is a MUST MUST MUST add 🤭

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block