iNews article about Adele’s Vegas Residency praise Britney impact in the sin city

5 hours ago, GODNA IS A QUEEN said:

Celine was just coming off of her massively successful “A New Day Has Come” era the year prior to her residency. It was one of the best selling albums that year with over 12,000,000 in sales worldwide and with several worldwide hits. You can argue and say that she was just as, if not more successful than Britney when she launched her residency. Her 8th album “One Heart” was also a pretty massive success selling 5,000,0000 worldwide. Imagine thinking Celine wasn’t in her twilight years and Britney was when she was on a far steeper commercial decline than Celine by the time of her 8th studio album. Not to mention, Celine was 34 when she launched her residency and Britney was 32 so you can’t really argue and say that she made it cooler for “younger artists” when they were both in their early-to-mid 30s. I think what you meant to say was that Britney was one of the first commercial artists from the 2000s generation to launch a residency because prior to that, there were many artists from past generations (young and old) who made residencies in Vegas a trend. Heck, even Beyoncé had her own Vegas residency in 2008 so you can’t even argue and say that Britney was the first from her generation.

Thanks for the info. I didn't realize how young Celine was when starting in Vegas!

• Love 2
4 hours ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Girl not you turning on Britney just because she’s been trashing her family. We get that you want her to rekindle with her family but sis where do your loyalties lie? :unbothered_apple_chew_bite_hair_eat_chomp_red: I constantly see you stick up for her trash family and complain about Britney’s rants. Whose side are you on? :tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw:

Imagine thinking I’m turning on Britney because she’s trashing her family. What kind of logic? I’m simply just not a britard and outspoken about it. Being a stan doesn’t mean I have to be biased or blindly accept and love everything my fave does. Has nothing to do with her family. Also, I haven’t really appreciated the sudden influx of Britney stans feeling the need to drag or bash Beyoncé because of whatever internalized jealousy they have of her and her career. Get with the times boo. :tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw:

1 hour ago, Frankie8 said:

Thanks for the info. I didn't realize how young Celine was when starting in Vegas!

Of course. Yeah me neither! You would think she was much older but like Britney, she was also on her 8th studio English album and in her 30s coming off of a very successful era and into another. I don’t think Britney stans really like to give Celine the credit she deserves but according to their logic, “I’m turning on Britney” when I’m just stating facts. 

• Like 1

i just cant with some of yall praising celine dion residencies… she was always for a more mature audience 30+ and no one really went to Vegas just to see Celine 

brit on the other hand attracted more younger audience that went to Vegas for the parties to spend money on drinks and slot machines   

james bond deal with it GIF

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block