How can I put image/text under all of my posts?

• 11 months later...

To put an image or text under all of your posts, you can typically follow these steps:

Access your platform: Log in to the platform or website development solution  where you create and manage your posts.

Navigate to post settings: Find the settings or customization options specific to your posts. Look for options related to post layout, design, or templates.

Edit post template or theme: Locate the section that allows you to modify the template or theme of your posts. This may involve accessing the HTML/CSS code or using a visual editor, depending on the platform.

Insert image or text code: Within the post template or theme, find the appropriate place to insert your desired image or text. This could be below the post content or within a designated area for post elements.

Save and apply changes: After inserting the image or text code, save your modifications and ensure they are applied to all existing and future posts.

Note: The specific steps may vary depending on the platform you are using, so it's advisable to refer to the platform's documentation or support resources for more detailed instructions.

8 hours ago, Ethan Klein said:

To put an image or text under all of your posts, you can typically follow these steps:

Access your platform: Log in to the platform or website development solution  where you create and manage your posts.

Navigate to post settings: Find the settings or customization options specific to your posts. Look for options related to post layout, design, or templates.

Edit post template or theme: Locate the section that allows you to modify the template or theme of your posts. This may involve accessing the HTML/CSS code or using a visual editor, depending on the platform.

Insert image or text code: Within the post template or theme, find the appropriate place to insert your desired image or text. This could be below the post content or within a designated area for post elements.

Save and apply changes: After inserting the image or text code, save your modifications and ensure they are applied to all existing and future posts.

Note: The specific steps may vary depending on the platform you are using, so it's advisable to refer to the platform's documentation or support resources for more detailed instructions.

Thank you :)

I would like to ask - Why can't the generated window with a Twitter post or YouTube be deleted here on the mobile version of this forum, but on PC it's okay?

And also why if I want to tag someone immediately after I mentioned someone, the name of the last mentioned user pops up when I write new @ and start typing?

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block