Predict HMC peak on billboard hot 100

I know it’s not out yet but just for the anticipation and GP curiosity, predict the HMC peak on billboard hot 100.

i think top 20 is on lock just based on hype.

top 10 if the song is very very good

top 5 if it’s becomes a smash.

there won’t be any promo or music video but if Elton record label push for it on big playlist it could become a hit.

I think it will be a cute hit for miss Britney…Oh! And I think it has more chances to top the charts in the UK than in the US. Let’s see

• Love 2
  • Haha 2
  • Like 2
1 hour ago, Juan Pablo Tanaka escobar said:

I think it will be a cute hit for miss Britney…Oh! And I think it has more chances to top the charts in the UK than in the US. Let’s see

20 minutes ago, (You Drive Chris) Crazy said:

First week in US- I think it will land at 6-12 depending on playlisting and actual digital sales, but it has potential. UK- possibly number 1? 

Thank you for your trust in the UK, but let's remember that WB was very well received and despite that Britney Jean peaked at #34 :enigma_alien_blue: (yes the album was crap but we didn't know that yet, and expectations were still high)

That being said, I want to say top 10 both in Uk/US and I agree it has more chances if the label adds it to playlists. Sales alone aren't enough these days

6 minutes ago, 3IsACharm33 said:

Is there really a lot a hype for this song? Like from the gp not barmy?

Hard to say :tiffhair_miss_ms_new_york_ny_fix_hair_nodding_listening: General public obviously keeps up with Britney's life and all dramas since Framing Britney Spears but will they be interested in her music? We'll see :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand: 

We have to remember she's new to streaming, she hasn't released anything since 2016. That can have a negative impact on the song's performance. 

It can give Blackout era tbh. Her personal life can overshadow her new music once again :tiffhair_miss_ms_new_york_ny_fix_hair_nodding_listening: We are living in social media era tho so I can see people being aware she has a new song and check it out because of curiosity :tiffhair_miss_ms_new_york_ny_fix_hair_nodding_listening:

To be fair we didn't even get a proper announcement with release date but rumors and this Elton Instagram post about the song made a lot of noise. But it doesn't mean the song will do well 

• Love 1

If it’s as good as they’re saying, easily #1. This is her next comeback, and people LOVE a comeback. Her true voice is magical. The first chorus alone AND it’s a duet with Elton John and has classic style runs and use of “baby”?? Yeah, number one for sure! Pop is dead at the moment so it’s also the perfect time. After everything she’s been through, I believe the general public are rooting for her and we see how the Dua thing did. The producer is incredibly successful as well.

This is going to be hugeeee.

• Love 6
  • Haha 1

Be realistic guys. They are both like a nostalgia act now. They don't have a huge fanbase from gen Z. I don't expect any promo from Britney's side also. Their name alone enough for short success.But without a good promo strategy it's not gonna be that successful. They need to push this song via Tiktok if they wanna reach gen z. Im expecting top 30 in a best scenario.

• Love 2
  • Like 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block