More remixes registered. Update-just a glitch in the base, no new mixes coming

Okay well this is exciting! I think this is going to be exactly what it appars and that is Madonna singing on Britney’s hits like Like a Virgin at the 2003 VMAs. I can’t believe they’re not doing Toxic, Gimme More, or Womanizer??? And what about Stronger?? But it’s basically one from each era minus Blackout. Maybe a Gimme More or Piece of Me feature is up next??? 

4 minutes ago, BritneyGXKB said:

Okay well this is exciting! I think this is going to be exactly what it appars and that is Madonna singing on Britney’s hits like Like a Virgin at the 2003 VMAs. I can’t believe they’re not doing Toxic, Gimme More, or Womanizer??? And what about Stronger?? But it’s basically one from each era minus Blackout. Maybe a Gimme More or Piece of Me feature is up next??? 

lol dont get excited, this is not happening lol 

• Haha 1

- Britney and Madonna are going to perform on the next VMA's (Agust 28th)

- Britney and Madonna are preparing a tour together (The royalty tour, The queendom tour) etc

- Britney is preparing a new remixes album with features of Madonna and other artists

what do you think?

spacer.png

• Love 1
2 hours ago, BritneyGXKB said:

but why not? why else would this stuff be registered? :forkit_britney_ice_cream_ellen_glory_eating_yum_spoon_food:

I'm more inclined to believe that some DJ did a mashup or something

On ASCAP there's also a Gimme More x Lady Marmalade collaboration (ft. Xtina, Lil Kim, Mya, Pink)

the first thing I found on YouTube is this mashup from 2007

somehow the youtube channel is an official music account now, so probably they got the mashup registered :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

That said, I cannot find any Madonna mashups for BOMT, Slave or 3 but maybe someone is about to release them.

• Love 1