Music video director Jake Wilson posts about ‘Hold Me Closer' - UPDATE: Not involved

• Moderators

I'm fine with a lyric video. I've seen MTV playing Beyoncé's Break My Soul and Tiësto's Hot in It lyric videos, which looks and feels weird af to be watching on television, but if that helps to promote the songs, so be it 

• Love 2
  • Like 1

I am a performer.  I am a Mom.  I am funny.  I am your friend.  I am Britney Jean

1 minute ago, BlackoutITZ said:

Probably going to be an animated music video like Cold Heart. I don't think the label would let a song by Elton and Britney, her first release in years, have no music video at all.

Brit & Elton are old-school so there'll probably an official animated video released by December :sneer_purple_hat_smile_smirk_there_tree_:

JK!

I just hope they've been working on an animated video these past weeks so they can release it right after the song drops :drag_tiffany_ny_new_york_miss_ms_fight_pull_push_mad:

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.