Details about Britney and Elton’s new song "Hold Me Closer"

5 hours ago, BritneyGXKB said:

I never ever knew or heard of this?? Honestly, loved Gasoline on release but knew straight away it was an average song. How I Roll, Trip to Your Heart, Inside Out, Big Fat Bass, even Drop Dead or Seal It With A Kiss or ANY of the deluxe tracks (YES) would have been much better single choices in my opinion. That is wild news I guess they “premiered” it and everyone was like “oh no flop” I knew that song was filler on first listen. How I Roll or Inside Out would have been smashes in fact most any other song would have been a smash but Gasoline was never going to burn up the charts. I think literally EVERYONE would put that in the filler category. Were they just determined to pick the song the least amount of fans voted for? Like, it’s not like it was ever even a fan favorite? Britney must have liked it or something if so hope she doesn’t read this.

Nah, IIRC the reason it got scrapped was because the tour ended around that time. The whole point of singles and tours is to promote the album. When the tour ends, there's no need to extend the era. (We saw this with ITZ as well. As soon as Britney busted her knee filming Outrageous, no more tour and no more singles, despite Breathe On Me already being locked in for the next single. Thus the official remixes on GH:MP and BITM.)

5 hours ago, Duff Man said:

Kaplan on exhale the simpsons GIF

Kaplan after reading this commentmr burns verkaufen der kraftwerk GIF

Kaplan seeking revenge

The Simpsons Reaction GIF

Kaplan waiting for court decision Plotting Mr Burns GIF

Kaplans request DENIED by judge

mr burns GIF

Kaplan then starts taking druugz

Mr Burns ***** GIF

Kaplan partys at kfeds House ....glowing mr burns GIF

Kaplan drunk rings the judge at 3am.. 

mr burns simpsons GIF

Ends ups settling in court. :selenerz_selena_crying_tears_sad:

I'm having a laughing fit 🤣🤣🤣

Kaplan viewing my username? How would it be?

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block