Meltdown Thread: “Hold Me Closer” didn’t OFFICIALLY drop Aug.19th!

4 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

TBH I need something to eclipse the desert performance fiasco :akii_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

Sis, did Exhale gaslight you so much that now even you believe you came up with that? I remember it how it really happened. TMZ reported that mess, and you just happened to feature it. You should never have gotten the backlash for reporting a rumor. IIRC you even said in the original post that it WAS a rumor. Never understood the controversy. :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:

• Love 1
  • Haha 4
4 minutes ago, MikeHunt said:

This Friday Beyoncé will release the music video for her duet with legend Ronald Isley. The song is a remake of his classic, “Make Me Say It Again”! 

There’s always gonna be someone releasing something.

what are they to do? Keep pushing it back? They should just release it and if its a good song it will do well.

i doubt she really cares if its a hit, she doesnt seem too fussed so why we worrying?

• Love 5
  • Like 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block