Meltdown Thread: “Hold Me Closer” didn’t OFFICIALLY drop Aug.19th!

9 minutes ago, GlitterRain said:

I screamed when I seen the countdown. I hope it’s actually released then :scalped_wind_storm_blowing_sand_dirt_desert_holding_on:

Sis me too, and then I began to side eye it heavily:frenchy_britney_u_sure_ff_femme_fatale_you_look:

im sorry but I don’t see an official confirmation anywhere yet  @Jordan Miller :nopingout_meme: (lol I wasn’t a fan during the desert thing but I know all about it that’s how iconic it was 😂😂)

lindsay lohan rumors GIF
 I don’t want another apple pie or so free with you remember that was announced and never came 😭😭😭

• Haha 4

Urgh this is just so familiar. We get axed videos, axed appearances, axed famous surprises and now this. Why not just say something to say "hey all, know you're excited for Hold Me Closer but it's not out until sept sorry" why string us along again?? OMG I'm so angry! Can't even blame LARRY these days :pika_pikachu_slap_fighting_hitting_mad:

• Leader
1 hour ago, 3IsACharm33 said:

Sis me too, and then I began to side eye it heavily:frenchy_britney_u_sure_ff_femme_fatale_you_look:

im sorry but I don’t see an official confirmation anywhere yet  @Jordan Miller :nopingout_meme: (lol I wasn’t a fan during the desert thing but I know all about it that’s how iconic it was 😂😂)

lindsay lohan rumors GIF
 I don’t want another apple pie or so free with you remember that was announced and never came 😭😭😭

It says rumored to arrive :awks_britney_side_eye_awkward_2011_ff_femme_Fatale:

• Haha 1
21 minutes ago, petermaxforreal said:

The eligibility period for GRAMMY submissions lasts until Wednesday, August 31

That means there are ONLY 2 possible dates for the release:

• Friday, August 19
  • Friday, August 26

Who said that they will do the Grammy submission?

11 minutes ago, levxy said:

Who said that they will do the Grammy submission?

It was reported earlier in the news by TMZ:

We're told after some mixing, Britney returned to the studio the next day to listen to the finished product ... and couldn't be more excited. The hope is for the song to be out by the end of the month, before the Grammy submission deadline.

3c1529f0f5fe4b6b85010bc5f784ba0f_xl.jpg

Britney Spears and Elton John's "Hold Me Closer" remake of the singer's "Tiny Dancer" will have some new elements from the OG version, namely, the song will have a "dance vibe," TMZ has...

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block