Get the custody and leave them high and dry

weeddzzz at his house? releasing private videos without context?

Rosengart has basis for getting the custody back to her. I believe it's in her hand how she wants to play it out. Up to this point I thought she d like compromise to make things be smoother however that roach of a family don't deserve anything.

I dont like taking about her kids but wont turn a blind eye that something sketchy is happening here

• Like 1

I think Laura Wasser who played along team con still remains as her attorney in family court :decisions_britney_thinking_confused_focusing_unsure_xfactor_bw_black_white: idk why Britney hasn’t fired her.

and we don’t know if Rosengart has experience or has license (if needed) to work in Family Court/Law

And also.. even if the boys are underage I think the family judge can ask them or Kevin’s lawyer can submit a statement on behalf of the boys stating their wishes are to remain under Kevin’s custody.

• Like 3

Legal custody of which she has none right now is the basis for her to decide legal questions, for example if they are able to take part in a documentary or give consent to  interviews/appearances on TV.

Visitation rights is 30/70 which could stay the same but probably won't. Still the kids can decide where they want to stay but Kevin has to ask Britney with more legal custody if she's okay with said things above. I guess everything that has to do with the privacy of the boys.

She could shut down the documentary and further appearances of her kids until they are 18.

• Love 3

the boys are old enough to decide where they want to be and the court will take that into consideration. britney absolutely has a case for parental alienation though. i believe the only justice britney can get in this situation is if she's able to prove there has been an overpayment of child support (the side deal kfed and jamie made???) and get that money back (lol). the relationship with her kids can only be worked on when they're out of that home and if they want to. 

• Like 4
1 hour ago, Future Nostalgia said:

Literally omg sean Preston and Jayden can get jobs now tbh … and that’s not offensive to her kids to say that sorry. They should LOL

They’re gonna be ~music producers~ 😂 they don’t need Britney’s connections, kfat is connected enough right 😂 let them find out the hard way :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

• Haha 2
  • Like 2

She knows the boys don’t want to live with her and as a good mother, she’s gonna allow them to live the life they want, as long as they are safe.  They are almost adults, so it wouldn’t be worth it imo…they would just resent her for it if they were forced to move in with her.  I hope she gets to start a new family and have the motherhood experience she has always longed for and children that love and cherish everything about her.  Her time is coming.

• Love 3

The court is going to listen to them. They’re grown ups. Some of you don’t realize that they’re older than Britney when she realized BOMT. 

Let’s just hope that Britney manage to have them to get them educated. They need it for their own good.

I’m truly disgusted by Californian’s legal court who gave the main custody to Kevin Federline and who decided that it was okay for a teen to live with a jobless father and $20,000 of money for extras. Are they that stupid to realize that it’s the recipe for overspoiled and disrespectful little brats?

• Love 1

I was about to create a thread similar to this. Is there even a possibility that Britney cuts the "child support" immediately?

I mean she gives this l0ser 60k and she still has to pay other stuff? Then, whats the point of giving this l0ser more money if she ends up paying for those things anyways.... :tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red:

Is there a way to force him to PROVE what he has invested that money in? 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Million Billion said:

I was about to create a thread similar to this. Is there even a possibility that Britney cuts the "child support" immediately?

I mean she gives this l0ser 60k and she still has to pay other stuff? Then, whats the point of giving this l0ser more money if she ends up paying for those things anyways.... :tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red:

Is there a way to force him to PROVE what he has invested that money in? 

I agree 10000% I want to know where all the money went. And the way its always explained when it comes to celebs insane amounts of child support, the child support is so that they have the same lifestyle at both places...if they don't want to spend time with her then they can live in a ****hole.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block