Things were so good a week ago. Or at least they seemed to be.

9 minutes ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

And lastly, if the truth she speaks hurts you, maybe it’s time for you to check your morals and why her exposing abuse and manipulation, hurts you so much.

yes yes yes! i can't imagine the thought process that goes into telling an abuse survivor to stop talking about their abuse 🥴

• Love 4
11 minutes ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

Actually I’m going to correct you right there. There have been zero issues that have happened as a result of Britney’s posts. Kevin decided to do an interview with their children where they defamed her, gaslight her and continued the facade that Britney is a lunatic, all the while blaming Britney for exposing their children when it is in fact their lazy bum of a father that exposed them.

It was also Kevin who posted a video on Instagram attempting to drag Britney and portray her as the second coming of the devil, when in fact, only showed that she was the one attempting to give their children structure and correction.

Britney is allowed to respond to the continued abuse and manipulation she has endured from her family and her ex husband. She has been nothing but classy dealing with this.

And lastly, if the truth she speaks hurts you, maybe it’s time for you to check your morals and why her exposing abuse and manipulation, hurts you so much.

10 minutes ago, Slayer said:

She had no voice, she can speak up if she wants to. Deal with it, let the *****ing about her instagram GO.

Save ur crap im not talking about that nobody , sad excuse of a "human" k-Sh"t. And i've NEVER had an issue with her instagram. EVER. Until now officially. Why? Because she's reliving the trauma all over again. Her family does something then gets on and replies and adds spice and keeps on rambling. Till when? 

If that's her only outlet then that's an issue. Iam ALL for her sharing her thoughts but it's enough already. She's done it. This will drain her energy and positivity and eventually she'll get cancelled. I don't care about her dancing videos and never cared, they're cute and harmless. But i don't want her to get in that trap. She has a book to put all that into. So save your moral lectures to someone else because i've never had an issue with her instagram EVER. And i don't even have one myself. But it's getting unhealthy now whether all of you like to admit it or not. 

• Like 2
24 minutes ago, summer2summer said:

If Britney stays off instagram a little. Every time she posts there's an issue. She needs to take a damn break from that hellhole. Im tired of defending her. 

She's won the K-fed thing though. She did nothing wrong there. But she needs to let her family and rambling GO. 

I don’t think she should let it go.. but she is releasing a book so she should just keep her thoughts for the book instead because it’s becoming a circus and the mystery aura is what sells a book. And there’s no mystery anymore, she basically already spilled most of what happened.

She should use IG right more like an opportunity to focus on positivity like her new song, like share how her experience was being back in the studio as a free woman, but oh well… 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block