Some perspective for those who think Britney’s posts are “all over the place”

Girl, you’re ain’t Britney Spears, I ain’t reading all that :ririshade1_rihanna_annoyed_window_bye_irritated_mad_black:

I’m joking boo. Appreciate you sharing your story, and a lot of what you said makes perfect sense. It’s a shame that there are still people calling Britney crazy because of what she posts like these four *********.

This type of judgement is what got her to rebel out in the first place. She probably needed someone to vent to and confide in, but all she got was judgment and people calling her crazy. Hell, I probably would’ve done much worse than shave my head if I was in her shoes. 

Stay strong.

• Love 1

You are exactly right, she's not making those cryptic posts for us to understand but for the people who hurt her and they are coded with internal references the general public won't get (as hard as we try), but that doesn't mean they don't make perfect sense to those in the know. 

I left an absolutely hellish situation four years ago and I'm at peace now but it was a long hard road to get here and I still carry scars. Britney is just at the beginning of her healing and it will take time and a lot of grieving and decompressing in the meantime until she gets there too, but she will. Plus she's writing that book, imagine how much she is mentally processing in order to do that! I fully expect it will take a couple years to write it because it takes years to untangle a lifetime of trauma enough to piece everything together.

I'm so proud of her for her incredible strength and determination to move forward in life, to get justice and to find her happiness. <3

OP I wish you all the best in your healing journey too. <3

• Love 3

I had to use a text to speech add on cuz I wanted to know your point of view but I am too lazy to read :blol_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

I empathized with you as well... And I agree with you

people saying she's all over the place must always remember she's been abused in many ways throughout 15 YEARS by all the ones she thought were family and closest ones. She's been drugged, she's been exploided, she's been bullied, she's been isolated, she's been put her own sons against her.

So imagine if I had issues and sometimes I wanna tear the world apart... How in the earth is gonna feel someone who's been through all that, BEEN SILENCIATED for so long, and now that she can speak? We can agree with most of all her thoughts and disagree with some of them... BUT is valid that she releases the anger that way.

I've come to love her rambles. It's who she is, it's honest and unfiltered. Given what she's been through she could've easily withdrawn and gone back to FFney with yes no answers to anything and zero personality.  Give me wacky Currentney any day of the week. Is she the most articulate person? No. Does she come across as a teenager sometimes? Yes. But it's great that she has Insta as an outlet to share her thoughts/videos... It's like a Dear Diary for the new generation. "Everybody's been doing emails Instagram" :clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer:

• Love 1

StuntingPretty,

Very insightful, thank you for sharing. I fully agree with you. Sometimes she uses metaphors and literary references for events and people we are not familiar with. Her stream of consciousness style seems to be unfamiliar to many of her readers. It allows her to pack a lot of information in one post. 

I watched her interviews before the conservatorship. She is kindhearted and quick witted. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block