Misogyny: Britney Spears’ revealing posts were widely criticised, while Lee’s image mostly received praise.

• Content Curators

New buzz feed article discusses the double standards between Tommy Lee and Britney Spears social media posts.

“Last Thursday, Tommy Lee broke the internet with an extremely **** full frontal picture shared across his social media sites.
The photo showed the Mötley Crüe drummer entirely naked from above with his ***** exposed, and it reportedlyremained live on Instagram for hours before it was taken down. At present, it’s still available on Twitter, which has a much more relaxed nudity policy. 2022 and we have to witness Tommy Lee being praised for posting a frontal nude while Britney Spears is constantly momshamed for posting **** pics.”

• Love 4

Well I certainly don’t praise him or any man or woman that would choose to show their private parts on a non-appropriate platform where it’s not generally assumed that you’ll see nudity.

Children go on Instagram and Twitter and should not be met with naked body parts. Male or female.

****hub/their onlyfans yes of course, go for it and all power to them, but not other places. To me it’s the same as flashing in public. Not comparable to Britney either because she covers up her parts every time. 

• Like 4
25 minutes ago, HairFlipQueen said:

Well I certainly don’t praise him or any man or woman that would choose to show their private parts on a non-appropriate platform where it’s not generally assumed that you’ll see nudity.

Children go on Instagram and Twitter and should not be met with naked body parts. Male or female.

****hub/their onlyfans yes of course, go for it and all power to them, but not other places. To me it’s the same as flashing in public. Not comparable to Britney either because she covers up her parts every time. 

CHILDREN SHOULD NOT BE ON SOCIAL MEDIA TO BEGIN WITH !

• Love 7

I get that you chose a man to show how its s**ist, but its not s**ist.

Many female celebrities post naked pictures and are praised, but with Britney, there is backlash.

I think its mostly because as much as people perception of Britney has changed, they still see her as crazy, or atleast traumatized.

Britney is also one of the biggest celebrities in the world, but her instagram pictures are low quality selfies, while Kim Kardashian does it on the cover of Vogue.

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block