the Selena Gomez picture

2 minutes ago, that's hot y'all said:

people really want this "britney vs selena feud"

they are friends !

end of story

Scream GIF by Originals

exactly, Britney likes Selena

and she lkes that picture, Selena is someone to be so proud of, she's really cute and cool, i don't think Britney would public shade someone like Selena

• Like 2

Britney said she was surprised Selena was at her wedding

In the picture with Selena from the wedding she said she she remembered who she was and got her ego back 

After her wedding she said Hollywood people suck and she’d rather hang with nobodys

She then went on to compare her mother to Selena, basically implying the statement was patronizing 

She then said Selena’s acclaimed AMA speech is bull**** very clearly not a coincidence to share two quotes from the speech along with a photo of Selena 

She then continue to use a bad photo of Selena when Britney herself always talks about how she hates unflattering photos of herself 

i don’t like the idea of Britney bullying Selena but I think at this point something happened and it’s sad cause Selena was a fan.

But perhaps Selena gave her advice and Britney was like who the hell is this girl … who claims to have struggled but hasn’t struggled the way Britney has so she doesn’t respect her opinion or thoughts .. so britney is saying oh you are telling us to not get naked on Instagram because you were broken and it didn’t work, well for me this is freedom 

do we know if the photo promoting rare makeup is still up on Britney’s page?

• Like 6
22 minutes ago, devilsadvocate said:

She then continue to use a bad photo of Selena when Britney herself always talks about how she hates unflattering photos of herself

It's not a "bad photo". It's literally from a photoshoot that she knowingly participated in and released. Britney hates unflattering paparazzi photos that are usually taken without consent. Selena's photo is not a paparazzi photo.

She said that she was surprised by all of them. It's far more likely that she was surprised because they came despite last minute invitations.

In the picture with Selena from the wedding she said she she remembered who she was and got her ego back

And?

Yes, it's still there. Along with bajillion other posts praising Selena one way or another.

• Love 6
  • Like 2
3 minutes ago, very_urban said:

It's not a "bad photo". It's literally from a photoshoot that she knowingly participated in and released. Britney hates unflattering paparazzi photos that are usually taken without consent. Selena's photo is not a paparazzi photo.

She said that she was surprised by all of them. It's far more likely that she was surprised because they came despite last minute invitations.

And?

Yes, it's still there. Along with bajillion other posts praising Selena one way or another.

Well I hope your right, I guess we’ll have to wait and see 

• Love 1
45 minutes ago, devilsadvocate said:

After her wedding she said Hollywood people suck and she’d rather hang with nobodys

She then went on to compare her mother to Selena, basically implying the statement was patronizing 

She then said Selena’s acclaimed AMA speech is bull**** very clearly not a coincidence to share two quotes from the speech along with a photo of Selena 

i don’t like the idea of Britney bullying Selena but I think at this point something happened and it’s sad cause Selena was a fan.

But perhaps Selena gave her advice and Britney was like who the hell is this girl … who claims to have struggled but hasn’t struggled the way Britney has so she doesn’t respect her opinion or thoughts .. so britney is saying oh you are telling us to not get naked on Instagram because you were broken and it didn’t work, well for me this is freedom 

I think you're right about everything except nothing probably happened. I think Britney is angry that Selena is speaking openly about mental health - she just posted about it again yesterday. That was never an option for her because it was so stigmatized in the early 2000's and later her team made her keep quiet over it. But obviously that's not Selena's fault. 

If she is publicly attacking Selena over it, it's cruel and weird AF 

• Love 6