Throwback: Britney Spears introduces Kevin Federline’s performance at the 2006 Teen Choice Awards

His brief "rap" career is seriously one of the most cringeworthy things I have ever seen. Like I get second hand embarrassment for him when I watch it.

Also lmao at this section of his album's Wiki page... :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

Playing with Fire was universally panned by critics. The album holds a score of 15 out of 100 (indicating "overwhelming dislike") based on 7 critical reviews, according to the music review aggregator Metacritic.[14] It is the lowest-rated album on the site, with its score being less than half of that of the third-lowest rated album, Limp Bizkit's Results May Vary.[21] 

Also interestingly, the frontman of the band Limp Bizkit was the guy who was obsessed with Britney and kept telling the press that he slept with her after she broke up with Justin. Seems that if you try to mess with Britney, you result in being a panned flop. We're even seeing that with Justin Timberlake's music career in the last few years :blol_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao: Britney's power!

• Love 1
  • Haha 7

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block