Opinion: Kylie Minogue is better than Beyoncé

2 hours ago, ToxicWomanizer1996 said:

Do you truly believe Beyoncé is a better artist ? Because Kylie Minogue is a much better pop star than Beyoncé. Kylie’s Album Disco influenced Beyoncé’s renaissance album . Kylie actually road a horse in her Say Something music video before Beyoncé rode her horse. In terms of vocals , Kylie kills Beyoncé any day . Beyoncé may try to imitate Kylie’s vocals but she will fail Everytime . That is because Kylie is the absolute best singer who is currently on this earth . Im sorry that Beyoncé is not as good as Kylie Minogue. Im also sorry that Beyoncé copied Kylie Minogue’s entire idea from Disco .  Im happy that Beyoncé is here and it’s cute that she tries but I don’t want anyone to believe Beyoncé is better than Kylie Minogue . thank you 

While I dont like Beyonce at all, and im a huge Kylie fan, you made horrible arguments!

Kylie did not create the idea of disco, and if ur talking about the recent disco trend, many artists released disco influenced albums before Kylie's album. And so what if Kylie road a horse first? every pop star has done it at this point. And come on, Beyonce is clearly way better vocally.

• Love 2
  • Like 2

2 veeeery different artists who are brilliant in their own niche. Both fantastic pop stars. 

Your arguments are a bit shallow, though. The horse thing isn't new, nor was it invented by Kylie. I have 0 clue what you mean by Beyonce imitating Kylie's vocals when their voices are nothing alike, not to mention the music they create. 

Disco was a fantastic album and so is Renaissance. However, Disco is more 80s synth pop while Renaissance is bounce, 90s experimental dance, house pop. They don't sound similar to me. Also, no one said one is better than the other and even if someone thinks like that, we're entitled to our own opinions. 

Anyways, again, 2 amazing female musicians that don't need a comparison -  apples and oranges. 

• Love 4
8 minutes ago, Mr. Cavill said:

2 veeeery different artists who are brilliant in their own niche. Both fantastic pop stars. 

Your arguments are a bit shallow, though. The horse thing isn't new, nor was it invented by Kylie. I have 0 clue what you mean by Beyonce imitating Kylie's vocals when their voices are nothing alike, not to mention the music they create. 

Disco was a fantastic album and so is Renaissance. However, Disco is more 80s synth pop while Renaissance is bounce, 90s experimental dance, house pop. They don't sound similar to me. Also, no one said one is better than the other and even if someone thinks like that, we're entitled to our own opinions. 

Anyways, again, 2 amazing female musicians that don't need a comparison -  apples and oranges. 

Tell ha Mr. Yonce. When are you changing your user name? :bouncey:

• Haha 4

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block