Kfed & Vic Plus 6: Kevin Federline & wife, Victoria Prince, are seeking a family reality show deal to offset the loss of Britney child support income in 24 months.

8 hours ago, One More Time said:

they are not naked just at the pool but you know 

What parent says ”I want my kids to make all the mistakes They possibly can in my house, because I can protect them”. Does he have surveillance cameras in their bedroom and handlers following them into the bathroom as well? Or how else could you supervise teenagers 24/7?! 
And to say that after just having mentioned “*****”. Is he like, “here, have some ****** and crystal m*** and LSD, you better try all this in front of me, protected. That way you will definitely not do it again once you’re able to move out”.

Is he planning to put them under conservatorships once they reach legal age?! Referencing their **** problems and “out of control” s** lives that he encouraged them to get? 😵💫🥴

Youre Crazy Season 3 GIF by The Office

• Like 2

I really don’t know what to think of Kevin. Like part me feels like he’s been completely misled    And doesn’t know the true depth of the conservatorship and the pivotal part he played in it. Like at some point when it comes to the mother of your children, and your former WIFE who gave you literally everything, don’t you stop and say “hurting the mother of kids isn’t worth the money”.

unless he truly is just a monster! 

My heart cant wrap my head around how literally all her family chosen and blood chose to “SIMPLY” in slave her and then almost kill her just for a check? 

(I am curious if the plan was always to outright enslave her, and just slowly push her into imprisonment more and more???) 

i mean Kevin would’ve probably gotten a very hefty child support payment out of Britney anyway because she was the higher paid parent.

Kevin willing chose to hurt Britney and his kids inadvertently just for money basically.

• 3 weeks later...

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block