Kfed & Vic Plus 6: Kevin Federline & wife, Victoria Prince, are seeking a family reality show deal to offset the loss of Britney child support income in 24 months.

LMAO I have no doubt Shar and Britney will shut that down. Pretty sure you need both parents' permission for a kid to star on TV or something if it's shared custody.

Shar may not be a household name like Britney is, but she's still also in the industry and still active in the industry. Though her kids with Kevin I think are both 18+, so she may not care to intervene.

(Also, TIL that Shar's other daughter, not the one she has with Kevin, has a kid with Christopher Massey, AKA Juno's co-star from Zoey 101! Poor Shar can't escape the Spears family! :ricackle_rihanna_laugh_lol_haha_lmao_hehe:)

So good luck to Kevin and Vicky with their two daughters who aren't famous getting their own reality show. :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

Britney should give him time to sign a deal with any flop network that would be crazy to give him a show, then file a  legal procedure forbidding him to mention her, their marriage or anything remotely connecting them both. 

It’d be a great laugh seeing what else he could possibly offer an audience 

• Haha 3
6 minutes ago, Lurker93 said:

Britney should give him time to sign a deal with any flop network that would be crazy to give him a show, then file a  legal procedure forbidding him to mention her, their marriage or anything remotely connecting them both. 

It’d be a great laugh seeing what else he could possibly offer an audience 

That would be dope, Britney should also object participation of her sons..it would put the show in Jeopardy and will cancel because no one what to see it! 

If Britney’s name is mention Britney can sue Network and KFed for defamation 

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

LMAO I have no doubt Shar and Britney will shut that down. Pretty sure you need both parents' permission for a kid to star on TV or something if it's shared custody.

Shar may not be a household name like Britney is, but she's still also in the industry and still active in the industry. Though her kids with Kevin I think are both 18+, so she may not care to intervene.

(Also, TIL that Shar's other daughter, not the one she has with Kevin, has a kid with Christopher Massey, AKA Juno's co-star from Zoey 101! Poor Shar can't escape the Spears family! :ricackle_rihanna_laugh_lol_haha_lmao_hehe:)

So good luck to Kevin and Vicky with their two daughters who aren't famous getting their own reality show. :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

At this point, if Britney release music, book, opera interview, world tour…no one will go against her! Only desperate network

will and they will risk a lawsuit from britmeyy

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block