K.Fed let himself go!!!

7 minutes ago, IsraeliMatt said:

I am very opposed to cruel discussion of anyone's body, but, yes, I do think he's let himself go. Either that or some kind of health issue. 

Edit: Also somewhat surprises me from a former professional dancer. 

Lowkey I think he is depressed or something 😂

I'd love to know what your reaction would be if someone made a similar thread about you, considering you have previously complained about not receiving the same amount of attention as "thin white gays" do. 

K-Fed's actions and traits speak for themselves - he has shown his true colours on several occasions and that is what is worthy of discussion. We don't need to resort to this. Wholly unnecessary. 

7 minutes ago, JayTawndre said:

Lowkey I think he is depressed or something 😂

Yes - because depression is SO hilarious. Yet you expect sympathy and understanding when you post about your trials and tribulations on here. 

The mind boggles. 

:slowdown_down_cardib_b_cardi_um_fast_confused_what_stare:

• Like 2

Honestly I'm scared entering my thirties, my body is changing and working out doesn't have the same effect as it had some years ago. One day I look in the mirror and my baby face and hairline disappears.

So yeah he's a person with very questionable character, but I'm not going to make fun of his appearance nor should anybody else. It's human to change within 20 years especially when you don't seem to have any goals in life anymore. That's mentally challenging. Not going to say I feel bad for him, but out of all people on this forum I find it odd that the OG is having this sentiment with not the average body and public mental struggles. Just saying.

• Super Mods
4 minutes ago, Damon said:

I'd love to know what your reaction would be if someone made a similar thread about you, considering you have previously complained about not receiving the same amount of attention as "thin white gays" do. 

K-Fed's actions and traits speak for themselves - he has shown his true colours on several occasions and that is what is worthy of discussion. We don't need to resort to this. Wholly unnecessary. 

Yes - because depression is SO hilarious. Yet you expect sympathy and understanding when you post about your trials and tribulations on here. 

The mind boggles. 

:slowdown_down_cardib_b_cardi_um_fast_confused_what_stare:

• Super Mods
2 minutes ago, pieceofphil said:

Honestly I'm scared entering my thirties, my body is changing and working out doesn't have the same effect as it had some years ago. One day I look in the mirror and my baby face and hairline disappears.

Same
 I’m debating on whether I’m going to start with Botox and fillers :sobbing_unbelievable_wow_head_shake_no_crying_sobbing_sad: