Do you think Britney could change the way we use Instagram? Let’s Talk about it!

The way Britney uses Instagram is always talked about, the gp ridicules her but she’s just being herself. We’re also use to Instagram being that place to show off the polished side of your life, as well as judge, and become envious of others. People say it all the time don’t compare your lives to someone else’s on Instagram Simply because Instagram is a toxic place rather you admit or not. 

so what if Britney’s influence is able to usher in a new way we use Instagram, a more casual and carefree goofy photo sharing site like it was in 2013? Britney could be inspiring millions of her followers to post more care freely subconsciously.

could Britney be the death of Instagram as we know it? 

Thoughts?

• Love 8
3 hours ago, 3IsACharm33 said:

The way Britney uses Instagram is always talked about, the gp ridicules her but she’s just being herself. We’re also use to Instagram being that place to show off the polished side of your life, as well as judge, and become envious of others. People say it all the time don’t compare your lives to someone else’s on Instagram Simply because Instagram is a toxic place rather you admit or not. 

so what if Britney’s influence is able to usher in a new way we use Instagram, a more casual and carefree goofy photo sharing site like it was in 2013? Britney could be inspiring millions of her followers to post more care freely subconsciously.

could Britney be the death of Instagram as we know it? 

Thoughts?

GOOD! I hope this happens.  

TBH she uses Instagram the way we all did when Instagram first launched...No one cared about filters, about having ring lights, no one cared about having the perfect skin...None of that. People literally posted pictures of whatever using the basic filters that came with Instagram. I miss those times. Now everything is so fabricated and I hate it.

• Love 5

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block