Lauren Jauregui’s “Expectations” Is Criminally Underrated

• Super Mods

You heard that right. After listening to this song performed live for the first time last night, I am an Expectations stan and have increased my respect for Lauren Jauregui.

It is a certified bop and I cannot believe I never gave it the time of day before last night. It’s been on repeat not even Miss Onika Maraj could make me take it off. 

• Love 7

🍻Intoxicate me, I’m a lush🍻

• Super Mods
8 hours ago, K-man said:

It’s one of those song you can connect with on a personal level! I love this song and her voice! spacer.png

My sister is a Fifth Harmony stan and I remember she showed me this song and I did not listen to it because I was still on the Camila hype train. I told her I didn’t want to listen to any sleepers and if I could go back in time to slap myself I would :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

• Super Mods
1 hour ago, Saturday Night Diva said:

This and More Than That are fantastic. 

I don’t know if I heard that song, but I’m sure I did. I still have to go back and listen to her other songs, but she performed Expectations last and it was the song that spoke to me the most. I was also there to see Banks so was honestly just waiting for her, but I will definitely go back to listen to Lauren’s other songs