Lauren Jauregui’s “Expectations” Is Criminally Underrated

You heard that right. After listening to this song performed live for the first time last night, I am an Expectations stan and have increased my respect for Lauren Jauregui.

It is a certified bop and I cannot believe I never gave it the time of day before last night. It’s been on repeat not even Miss Onika Maraj could make me take it off. 

• Love 7
8 hours ago, K-man said:

It’s one of those song you can connect with on a personal level! I love this song and her voice! spacer.png

My sister is a Fifth Harmony stan and I remember she showed me this song and I did not listen to it because I was still on the Camila hype train. I told her I didn’t want to listen to any sleepers and if I could go back in time to slap myself I would :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

1 hour ago, Saturday Night Diva said:

This and More Than That are fantastic. 

I don’t know if I heard that song, but I’m sure I did. I still have to go back and listen to her other songs, but she performed Expectations last and it was the song that spoke to me the most. I was also there to see Banks so was honestly just waiting for her, but I will definitely go back to listen to Lauren’s other songs 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block