Britney Spears say ´´128-Day Sentence Is ‘Not Long Enough´´ For Jason Alexander

0-PREMIUM-EXCLUSIVE-BRITNEY-SPEARS-MARRI

“After having one of the most difficult weeks of her life, Britney is relieved that Jason was found guilty for what he did on her wedding day,” a source told us, referring to the fact that Britney was also forced to deal with her other ex-husband, Kevin Federline. However, the source told us that the “Toxic” singer does not feel that the time fits the crime.

“Britney does not think that Jason’s sentence is long enough for what he did, but she and Sam believe that justice has been served,” the insider told HollywoodLife. “She feels safe knowing that Jason is behind bars for now and she believes that the three-year restraining order she was granted against him is sufficient.”

According to the source, “Britney is so grateful to the law enforcement for handling it the way that they did that day.” But she was not so pleased with the fact that Jason — who she was married to for 55 hours in 2004 before getting it annulled — was able to get onto her property at all. The source told us, “Britney fired her security that was on duty that day and replaced them with top-notch security.”

Following her wedding, Britney moved into a $12 million mansion in a gated community in Calabasas, Calif. — and who could blame her? “Her new home is so much safer as is because her community is heavily patrolled,” the source said. “And for Sam, who reassured her that he would never let anything happen to her. In hindsight, the entire situation was terrifying.” :gobaby_cheering_yes_yas_wow_proud:

🔴 Source: hollywoodlife

• Love 7
1 hour ago, kingofnowhere said:

Whether the article is true or not, I agree. Considering he has stalked her for a long time before that, they better make sure he never comes back near her ever again. I don’t think I’ve ever been so alarmed watching a situation unfold like that day.

Im scared of him going to shows. Like....how can they stop him from getting a front row seats on any date o country on a future tour.

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block