Tish sheds light on Britney's parenting (and Kevin’s)

2 hours ago, KrisJ said:

Love it! Kevin is trash and will remain trash. What a shame it’s rubbed off so much on the boys. Hope they wake up when they’re older 

People keep acting like these kids are infants both are almost legal adults at this point! Why do people keep pretending like these guys don’t know right from wrong at their age lol

2 minutes ago, IconicShow said:

People keep acting like these kids are infants both are almost legal adults at this point! Why do people keep pretending like these guys don’t know right from wrong at their age lol

Because they don't, they're kids.  All the gays on this site trying to frame these young impressionable boys as young men are disgusting.  Grown *** men talking about young high school kids as adults.  Get help.

1 minute ago, Cucumbers said:

Because they don't, they're kids.  All the gays on this site trying to frame these young impressionable boys as young men are disgusting.  Grown *** men talking about young high school kids as adults.  Get help.

You get help boo, these guys aren’t babies anymore! All I’m saying is their old enough to know right from wrong and not to treat their mom like trash! Stop acting like everyone in this forum is gay! Go seek help with Juno and Jamie!

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, IconicShow said:

they don't. they were raised by two jobless losers who've made it a game to abuse their mother. age doesn't matter when your entire life has been one way. the only hope for them to see the truth is to get out of the federline home. and that's if they want to. as much as britney was abused, manipulated, and gaslit for 13 years- so were they. the difference is britney was an adult before it happened to her, this is the only life those kids have ever known.  

• Love 3
  • Like 3

I know weeed has become more accepted lately (this was 13 years ago she was referencing so it was NOT acceptable back then), but my personal opinion, I still think weeed is horrible. Now don't get me wrong, I'm all for medical uses, but I have personally witnessed people getting addicted that stuff.  I'm not saying it's the worst **** out there, but I mean dayum it's not a miracle freaking cancer fighting brocolli ****!! it's like ever since it's been legalized in places people think it's brocolli!

I have witnessed multiple people become addicted to weeed and suffer adverse effects.

my best friend's fiance has suffered from panic attacks and paranoia from doing w**d. He lost his drive and ambition to even find a job because he was so content to just smoke weeed.

Same story with my brother in law, he has no ambition to find a better job b/c he's so content with smoking w**d.

Not to mention it impairs your judgement and teens already have bad decision making skills

Bottom line, weeed makes you lazy!! and kevin is the perfect example

• Love 2
2 hours ago, IconicShow said:

I mean, at that age you are still very impressionable. I remember it and guys develop slower than girls too mentally and physically. I'm not saying the boys are totally excused for doing this supposed documentary coming up or that they are excused for supposedly agreeing to post that video of their mom punishing them. At this age, (and considering who their mother is) they should have known better not to post that private video (if they even agreed to it like kevin claims but really kevin said the family agreed to it; meaning he DID NOT specifically say JJ and SP)

but since they are still minors and impressionable I will cut them a very tiny bit of slack

I really don't think they knew recording her was illegal, but I will say this they are disgusting brats who better kiss Britney's feet for an apology

14 minutes ago, KatieKat said:

Right? The one good thing you can say about Kevin is that he is consistent!

Trash Billowing GIF by Common Ground Compost

sad thing is I use to cut him a little slack b/c it seemed he got his act "somewhat " together and started caring for his kids like a decent father. I always thought "well I don't like him, but I hope he loves the boys for their sakes b/c they need a father" but after this, embarrassing them  on the internet and putting their life in danger (psycho fans) at the expense of their mom. I'm starting to wonder if he even really cares or just cares for the money, like a lot of people assumed

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block