Jesy Nelson seems to confirm her debut album is complete

Slayer
Message added by Slayer,

Please do not derail the thread, if you try to purposely you will be removed from the thread.

22 minutes ago, stanLOONA said:

Normani ready or actually ready? :quirkney_britney_well_welp_giggle_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_joke:

Not Jesy debuting before Normani :selenerz_selena_crying_tears_sad:

I hope she debuts before Normani. I’m so tired of waiting on Mani. Jesy has such a unique voice. I’m excited to see what she comes out with. I know she loves R&B/hip hop music, and I’ve always loved the more R&B songs from LM, so if Jesy’s music is anything like that, I’ll like it instantly! 

• Love 1
11 hours ago, Future Nostalgia said:

Can I be honest idk this group. I don’t **** know this little mix group I literally know mostly about it cause of this site and this girl blackfishing with nicki Minaj in some song @Style. produced and ya idek them tbh idc abt any of them I can’t name a song but I know their breakup was messy

What do u recommend I start w  

Reductive omg

They have bopZ. IMHO they are also great vocalists a superfun girls. 

DNA, Touch, Woman Like Me, Wasabi, Bounce Back, Sweet Melody, Happiness, Power and Gloves Up are super cool bops you can either shake your assets to or feel extra comfortable in yo sking (esp when Power or Gloves Up are being played). They also have ballads: Secret Love Song, Between Us etc. 

If I were you, I would start with tgeir music in chronological order so you can experience progress in their writing production etc. IMHO most mature album is LM5, most popular is Glory Days, best is 

Spoiler

all of 'em

• Love 2
11 hours ago, Slayer said:

Honestly, once you go down the Little Mix hole you'll love them. They are four of the sweetest girls and weirdest girls everrrr! I think I like them so much as they are like Britney and are so down to earth. They know how to put on a show like Britney and they are all about putting on a show.

this :sobbing_unbelievable_wow_head_shake_no_crying_sobbing_sad: it makes me think about the times they were all together and everything seemed to be ok :sobbing_unbelievable_wow_head_shake_no_crying_sobbing_sad:

• Love 1

They unblocked each other Emily Blunt GIF - Emily Blunt Devil - Discover & Share GIFs no, in all seriousness, I´m glad because I like them all but that Leigh-Anne x Jesy x Nicki drama left bad taste in my mouth. What a shock. Anyway, I hope all the girls are happy now and can see and think clearly of what and who thought was right or wrong. They seemed to be so precious to have stupid lil beefs like that :sobbing_unbelievable_wow_head_shake_no_crying_sobbing_sad: anyway, I dunno how to feel about their music. Love Sweet Love was not it, similarly was not it No or BOYZ or whatever was that Jesy´s song called. So I´ll give it a try but I am not hyped for that. Dunno why. I am more hyped for Perrie´s and Jade´s attempts. :mattafact_alligator_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_green:

13 hours ago, Slayer said:

You make me laugh :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

I can't believe you made me write essays :queenie_falling_dying_dead: I think it's just because I love them and have grown up with them since 2011.

Yeah they have massive fanbase and lots of success, mainly in the UK/Europe/Asia and Australia - basically everywhere but the USA.

I think it'd be hard for Jesy to return as she's quite openly bashed their team :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao: However, Geri from the Spice Girls left because of mental health and fell out with the other girls too.

You never know what will happen, I think if Jesy did return it'd be in a VERY long time, maybe 10 years or something. I don't know what her relationship is like with the girls right now but I still think things are still very fresh. I just hope they can become civil at the very least, Jesy has said nothing but nice things about them since she left and said they are killing it as a three and better than ever. I just think Jesy has made it very hard for herself, especially publicly slamming the LM management team but it sounds like they deserved it.

Let me and @MikeHunt know what you think about them/their discography whenever you get a chance to delve in :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao: They have 7 albums (one is a greatest hits though with new songs).

Honestly as we have seen, management can really take advantage of their artists and create schedules that are so unbearable on people after a while. I personally think that the ten year mark will also happen.

Also with regards to the spice girl comparisons, I still feel like it makes sense. Both so successful and large outrage when they broke up (I mean the fact I don’t know the groups discography but still know some details about their breakup does speak to impact I would say). I know there were (now confirmed)?rumours about how Geri and Mel B had an affair basically.  Not that this is the same but I know spice girls went on without Geri for a bit right? Perhaps this is the case here, although I wonder if her performance becoming a meme to an extent, and receiving backlash might hurt miss girls chances. I know some other girls want to make solo music too so I didn’t realize they were still together rn even 

I will check them out!!! 

3 hours ago, Groundbreaking said:

They have bopZ. IMHO they are also great vocalists a superfun girls. 

DNA, Touch, Woman Like Me, Wasabi, Bounce Back, Sweet Melody, Happiness, Power and Gloves Up are super cool bops you can either shake your assets to or feel extra comfortable in yo sking (esp when Power or Gloves Up are being played). They also have ballads: Secret Love Song, Between Us etc. 

If I were you, I would start with tgeir music in chronological order so you can experience progress in their writing production etc. IMHO most mature album is LM5, most popular is Glory Days, best is 

Reveal hidden contents

all of 'em

Will do!!

Spoiler

U need to check out future nostalgia omg

13 minutes ago, Viking84 said:

Everything she has done since leaving the group has ruined the public's image of her completely. Her first single was a flop and disaster. She simply isn't marketable as a solo artist. 

33 minutes ago, TakeYaSeat said:

Jingle bell ball, are you ready?!!!

3 minutes ago, etherealcat said:

👅👅👅

Top 5 in the UK and the highest debut for a british female artist of the year, now alongside Adele.

Stay mad trolls :mcwave_mariah_Carey_kiss_bye_goodbye_wave:

1 minute ago, Slayer said:

Top 5 in the UK and the highest debut for a british female artist of the year, now alongside Adele.

I don't really know her except the meme, so I just checked."It dropped to number eighteen the following week, and spent seven weeks in the chart." according to Wikipedia:katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:no certification, no year-end charts entry

43 minutes ago, Slayer said:

It was at 4 for one week in the UK and then pretty much fell out of the charts, which shows that people were only initially listening because they were curious but not because they liked the song. There is a reason Polydor dropped her. And it's not the "official reason" they gave. 

I'm just spitting facts, not trolling. I rooted for Little Mix on the X Factor. I think their catalogue of music is a bit disappointing, though. They had talent to do so much better and don't even really have one timeless hit. However, Jesy's personality has been destroyed and she has become a raging narcissist. Her social media is exhausting. I can imagine how difficult she became for the other girls at the end. 

I listened to Jesy's song and it's not bad. I read about her controversy with the video, and I had to look up her background to figure out that she's apparently caucasian. I guess she's been tanning herself aggressively, and I think Ariana does also because she previously looked like she had a different ethnicity as well. 

• Content Curators
21 hours ago, Slayer said:

I'm assuming it'll flop because of the hate train but I cannot wait to listen :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

undeserved hate honestly, hopefully we get to hear it soon. :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

Edited by Midnight
  • Love 1

I wanna be there when you touch fire

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block