Michelle Branch Arrested for Domestic Violence Following Split From Husband Patrick Carney (Report)

12 minutes ago, Future Nostalgia said:

He has a history of cheating on his partners but I never really paid attention to this. She fell in love with him at a vulnerable time when she wasn’t able to release music before they met at a Grammy pre party in 2015. After being dropped by the changing executives on the label she was finally able tk make the music she wanted. It started with Patrick following a divorce from former basis (19 years her senior I believe) whom she had a child with at 21. She developed a bond with him resulting in hopeless romantic and a romantic interest of their own. They had a child? Got married and then had a miscarriage last year that was difficult for all of them.

Not sure she can even play the music they made together anymore or what will happen to her upcoming album Troubel With Fever, which hasalbum artwork that is from Patrick’s own father. It’s going to be awkward because she explained the meaning behind it

crazy that this happened 

Now that is journalism. A plus.  will be very interesting to see what happens with the album and tour. Poor woman catch a break. Very happy that the idiot will not be producing her anymore because it don't work, completely gutted for her and kids. He can dee eye e 

• Love 2
1 minute ago, samwoods321 said:

Now that is journalism. A plus.  will be very interesting to see what happens with the album and tour. Poor woman catch a break. Very happy that the idiot will not be producing her anymore because it don't work, completely gutted for her and kids. He can dee eye e 

Omg do u think I could be a journalist :omgreallyney_britney_oh_omg_god_my_shocked_wow_really_in_the_zone_2003:

1 minute ago, samwoods321 said:

Tbh I am ready to see what music she makes without him but so devastating for their family 

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block