Jump to content

If the boys refuse to visit Britney, why does she have to pay K-Fed to have the "same lifestyle" as her?


Recommended Posts

I'm not saying cut them off completely, but why not reduce the payments these last two years?

Britney clearly doesn't want to live the popstar life she was forced to. So why does she need to pay $40-$60k/month? The kids still have their trusts that will set them up for life, so I'm not saying to punish them. K-Fed and his wife shouldn't get a free ride and not have to work if they're going to use the kids to punish her. 

I think it's time to reduce the payments and have a plan to cut K-Fed off completely in two years. 

  • Love 5
Link to comment

payments should be reduced based on her income. just like kevin wanting more when she made more in vegas, he should definitely be receiving less now that she's not. but she can't just decide that herself and start paying less, they have to go to court for it. right now britney has bigger court battles, but who knows? she might have already been hinting at wanting a decrease aka why kevin took the first "strike" and his lawyer made that stupid statement about not being available for custody motions until sept. 

  • Like 2
Link to comment

Well, child support is not based on how many times the kids visit the other parent. Some people never see their children and they still must pay for their child until they turn 18. What should change is the amount of money she pays because child support is based on income.
 

She can also revoke the trust fund only if it was set as a revocable trust (I doubt it since the conservatorship would have not allowed this).

  • Like 2
Link to comment

On the topic of reducing payments because of lower income... would that not be a moot point now with the 15m for the book plus whatever other income she will soon earn from Hold me closer and whatever other projects she has in the works?

It makes sense the past 2/3 years when she wasn't working that her payments should have been reduced but seems irrelevant to try to make those changes now when her income is beginning to grow again

  • Like 3
Link to comment
30 minutes ago, Brit52 said:

On the topic of reducing payments because of lower income... would that not be a moot point now with the 15m for the book plus whatever other income she will soon earn from Hold me closer and whatever other projects she has in the works?

It makes sense the past 2/3 years when she wasn't working that her payments should have been reduced but seems irrelevant to try to make those changes now when her income is beginning to grow again

She can get a child support credit in court for the years she wasn’t working 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
1 hour ago, easy said:

payments should be reduced based on her income. just like kevin wanting more when she made more in vegas, he should definitely be receiving less now that she's not. but she can't just decide that herself and start paying less, they have to go to court for it. right now britney has bigger court battles, but who knows? she might have already been hinting at wanting a decrease aka why kevin took the first "strike" and his lawyer made that stupid statement about not being available for custody motions until sept. 

But he's available to make his statements ? :juggingu_britney_hat_meme_neyde:

They know that's what gonna happen so they're trying to delay it as possible.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
6 minutes ago, Louis-j said:

But he's available to make his statements ? :juggingu_britney_hat_meme_neyde:

They know that's what gonna happen so they're trying to delay it as possible.

exactly :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

i think the plan was to provoke a negative response from britney by withholding the children and when that didn't work kevin went public. classic team con move. 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
56 minutes ago, PaMisMuchachas said:

Because they are her children, and she has to support them, come on now. Stop coming for her children, Britney loves them and she wouldn't like that. 

Did you read my post?

I didn't say to cut them off. I'm asking why it can't be reduced.

Why does she need to pay as much as she currently is to maintain a lifestyle that

  • a. they're not a part of
  • b. continues this catch 22, where she wants to work less but has to keep working to afford exorbitant child support

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment

Their expenses SHOULD HAVE BEEN MONITORED from the start. What kind of expenses do these two children need in a month (aside from their tuition)? And if Kevin cannot provide their BASIC needs, what is the purpose of his 70% custody? Common sense knows he should be giving more than what Britney is giving.

  • Love 1
Link to comment

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...