Throwback: Rosie O’Donnell & The View Audience Celebrate Britney Ditching Kevin

• Content Curators
1 hour ago, Tetris said:

I still find this to have been rude as fûck, regardless of the collective distaste for KFed. It holds absolutely no respect for Britney’s feelings.

Yeah well she did record radar a few days after it happened so it think the feelings were mutual 

2 hours ago, Caleb Ellis said:

Yeah well she did record radar a few days after it happened so it think the feelings were mutual 

I mean, she filed for divorce - obviously she wanted out of the marriage. But it’s still HER personal life. Imagine having TV hosts and an entire studio audience celebrating the fact that your marriage failed and you made the mistake of picking a POS as a husband & father of your kids? I’m sure she wasn’t exactly happy that her situation collapsed like that when clearly she had been hoping for a stable, loving home & family. 
And her going to work to record a song on an album that she was in the process of making doesn’t really have anything to with whether or not she may have found this whole spectacle on The View to be totally insensitive…

I personally just think it was condescending, in poor taste, and lacking in empathy. 

• Like 2
4 hours ago, Tetris said:

I still find this to have been rude as fûck, regardless of the collective distaste for KFed. It holds absolutely no respect for Britney’s feelings.

Naaa everyone was happy because he was and still be a disgusting piece of s h I t. And everyone knew Britney deserved better

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block