The fact Britney had to ask if she could sign an autograph in 2008 and got pulled away here

rik

2008 Tokyo Airport. She turns to who I assume is Edan to confirm. Correct me if I’m wrong, I always assumed Robin came in around 2009, but some lady appears to be pulling Britney away immediately after. This is so weird and the conservatorship was new at this point too, so I’m sure it was weird having to tour and not being able to naturally interact with fans as she used to. They dehumanized this woman

Just now, GirlOnTheMoon said:

Sometimes I look back and think if by doing things like that she was trying to show the world what was going on…Similar to how she said it was illegal for her to hold a mic in her hands and when she shared she had a 104 fever and still had to perform. 

Don’t forget the you don’t own me shirt 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block