The second Hold Me Closer is released it’s GAME OVER

Just now, Greg Sargent said:

idk. 
i feel like Kevin is salivating at the thought that Britney might start making a lot of money again so he can cry about his poverty to a court before his final 2 years of child support are up.

No doubt, but SHE will come out on top! His days mooching off of her won’t last forever. 

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, Greg Sargent said:

idk. 
i feel like Kevin is salivating at the thought that Britney might start making a lot of money again so he can cry about his poverty to a court before his final 2 years of child support are up.

multi-million contract for a book, Las Vegas residencies proposing 2 million dollars per show, most hyped comeback by far, magazines paying mad money to have her cover them, yep he can smell the money incoming

although there's literally 600 million dollars of net worth that have disappeared. it's impossible that Britney's net worth is 3 times below Jessica Simpson's or Lana del Rey. 

• Love 2
  • Like 2

It's actually depressing how much the hype is killed. I logged on to Exhale this morning and there wasn't a single post about Hold Me Closer on the front page. It was KEVIN, KEVIN, JASON, JASON, JAMIE JAMIE JAMIE LYNN, JAYDEN SP. I hate it. It's 90% sad to be a Britney fan these days and 10% fun. 

I so wish she'd just mention the dang song haha. 

45 minutes ago, andy131 said:

It's actually depressing how much the hype is killed. I logged on to Exhale this morning and there wasn't a single post about Hold Me Closer on the front page. It was KEVIN, KEVIN, JASON, JASON, JAMIE JAMIE JAMIE LYNN, JAYDEN SP. I hate it. It's 90% sad to be a Britney fan these days and 10% fun. 

I so wish she'd just mention the dang song haha. 

This, I believe this is Team Con strategy, to divert attention from Hold Me Closer and make her look bad, I'm even afraid that they might postpone the release of the song due to all the drama.

• Love 1
27 minutes ago, emmagphoto said:

This, I believe this is Team Con strategy, to divert attention from Hold Me Closer and make her look bad, I'm even afraid that they might postpone the release of the song due to all the drama.

I hope they can stay strong and push through and this can all settle down. I mean we can't let all these losers win! The world deserves a Britney boppppp. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block