“Official” Countdown Thread to Hold Me Closer release 🌹 🚀

4 hours ago, PrinceAli89 said:

Honestly wish we could just get the song tonight, we need some positivity after all the ****ty family drama this week. 

Same! Initially I swore I saw that it'd be out on the 12th, but I guess it's the 19th. I was really looking forward to it. I hope they give a snippet or something at least to hold us over 

They just ruined her mood. Hope she can find excitement in herself to release new song at the moment. She needs our support more then ever . But i believe It's gonna be successful single. But of course expect zero promo. Their name alone is enough for short time success. But for longevity it needs promo.

• Love 1
10 hours ago, Frankie8 said:

Seems odd to release a song while her most important priorities in life are in a shambles. She could get bad publicity for doing this, while not focusing on repairing relationsips. I wish they delay the song awhile.

Wrong! Now it’s her time to strike back and show all of them her star power. What Kevin did was literally a free promo for this song to sky rock. You’ll be shocked by how good this song will be and I’ll quote me right after saying, damn you were right. Britney is the queen of pop more than ever and her crown is being polished as we speak. Mark. Me 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block