Megan Thee Stallion Drops New Album ‘Traumazine’

Cqleb

25 minutes ago, RebellionSparkles said:

Why would Megan do this? Is this a surprise announcement? Why try to compete with Freaky Girl? THIS is a MAJOR flop for Megan’s management team.

I LOVE Megan, but this timing does not work.

Megan doesn’t have enough power to pick her dates but releasing this album before Tory Lanez court case is pretty convenient. I’m not implying anything, but her claims towards Tory Lanez doesn’t make any sense. 

Traumazine so far looks like a Sally Walker (walking down the street, she didn’t know what to do so she JUMPED in front of me). :fruit_fall_trip_ouch_dead:

• Love 1
  • Like 1
6 minutes ago, Style. said:

Megan doesn’t have enough power to pick her dates but releasing this album before Tory Lanez court case is pretty convenient. I’m not implying anything, but her claims towards Tory Lanez doesn’t make any

Lol I’m from HTX and Megan is SACRED here. GURL, all these court cases I can’t keep up. I had no idea there was something happening with the Megan and Lanez case. I live in Houston so I can get these court docs for free…but I’ve had no time. All my minuscule free time is spent on B.

I don’t know all of the accusations, but Tony Lanez did shoot Megan…therefore I’ll always believe he’s in the wrong.

Megan and Doja are getting treated as badly as Britney was treated…possibly worse bc B was never shot.

• Like 3
16 hours ago, Style. said:

Megan doesn’t have enough power to pick her dates but releasing this album before Tory Lanez court case is pretty convenient. I’m not implying anything, but her claims towards Tory Lanez doesn’t make any sense. 

Traumazine so far looks like a Sally Walker (walking down the street, she didn’t know what to do so she JUMPED in front of me). :fruit_fall_trip_ouch_dead:

Yea I thought of the same thing. I do not like the negativity of the title at all and then I saw the black veil in the thumb nail, and it reminded me of that iggy song. Needless to say I will not be be pressing play. Megan was already on thin ice with me for that sweetest pie video.  Idk what happened to her she was so great and then went too dark. She should’ve took a page out of Rihanna’s book and never went full dark.  Rihanna’s dark phase was more poetic and moody. She never went full on evil. Yuck.

I love Megaaaaannn! :tysm_beyonce_thanks_wow_gratitude_love_you_ily: But I had no idea she was about to release a whole album?! Was anyone on the know?? And I'm not following all her court drama, I didn't know it was that bad, just from what I read here. Like another Exhaler said, I can barely keep up with Britney in my free time...

I'm listening to her new album, but it's a lot all of a sudden! Reading and paying attention to the lyrics will take me a long time hah

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block