Like it or not Britney needs a manager

Message added by Jordan Miller,

Be kind or please refrain from posting. 

Some of Britney's fans are literal yes men/and think kissing Britney's behind is how you get in her good graces. Britney needs a PR team,  she needs help. The woman is unfortunately  a disaster on Instagram, she posts rants and then deletes them right after. She is an emotional poster, and that is having a detrimental effect on her life. Loving someone = being honest. She is allowed to make mistakes BTW, especially after being controlled for so many years but I just don't want her looking back at this time as a cautionary tale. She deserves the best/she deserves peace and one of the ways she can get this is having help around. Britney stans, y'all can say this, it doesn't mean she's going to hate you okay some of you guys are messes my gawd

• Like 2

She’s recording music with Elton John. I think she’s doing ok without management for now. If she’s ever willing to work again she could decide on whether or not she wants a management team. Her last one helped enslave her for over a decade. She’s traumatized and untrusting. Girls gotta do things her own way. If she steps in **** once in a while because of it, so be it. Can’t put a price on living your life on your own terms. 

6 minutes ago, Explicit said:

Some of Britney's fans are literal yes men/and think kissing Britney's behind is how you get in her good graces. Britney needs a PR team,  she needs help. The woman is unfortunately  a disaster on Instagram, she posts rants and then deletes them right after. She is an emotional poster, and that is having a detrimental effect on her life. Loving someone = being honest. She is allowed to make mistakes BTW, especially after being controlled for so many years but I just don't want her looking back at this time as a cautionary tale. She deserves the best/she deserves peace and one of the ways she can get this is having help around. Britney stans, y'all can say this, it doesn't mean she's going to hate you okay some of you guys are messes my gawd

Her husband, Cade and her lawyer are all helping her? it's like you all want a team to make her look squeaky clean. BRITNEY IS NOT WORKING AGAIN apart from this book and a random remix with Elton release.  do you not understand? she doesn't care... At least britney isn't a fake dumb *** celeb who just posts about materialistic private jets, money, cars and celebrity life style...

3 minutes ago, Explicit said:

Her Instagram posts are nothing like the PR disaster she was in 2007-2008. If she can come out the other side of that I’m pretty sure she’ll b fine now 

7 minutes ago, Itscuzim31 said:

Her Instagram posts are nothing like the PR disaster she was in 2007-2008. If she can come out the other side of that I’m pretty sure she’ll b fine now 

Exactly and britney needed to work back in 2007 and get her career back. Britney has her millions now and can happily retire, live a life without working and post however she wants without  worrying about losing her career that she HATES.  but these fans won't have it. she apparently needs a PR, a manager, a hair stylist, a wardrobe stylist, a make up artist, a photographer etc  team when she literally isn't working, nor does she want to work.. I don't get what's not clicking. 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Itscuzim31 said:

I couldn't care less about her 'career'. Her career is the last thing on my mind. I hope she retires, it would be good for her. What i am concerned for is the incessant rants that are usually deleted a couple of hours later. She obviously  feels a certain way about them. It is clearly having an effect on her mental well being. She was locked up for 13 years, being controlled/manipulated. She doesn't know what the social media landscape looks like, a PR team could help her navigate that. Having help around isn't a bad thing and some of her fans are making it seem like getting help equates to control. Britney Spears will never be controlled again. She would never let that happen, it is her absolute worst nightmare. 

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, I love Britney said:

Her husband, Cade and her lawyer are all helping her? it's like you all want a team to make her look squeaky clean. BRITNEY IS NOT WORKING AGAIN apart from this book and a random remix with Elton release.  do you not understand? she doesn't care... At least britney isn't a fake dumb *** celeb who just posts about materialistic private jets, money, cars and celebrity life style...

Lmao Britney and squeaky clean don't go in the same sentence. That ship sailed in 05 

49 minutes ago, Bigno said:

No, you didn't say it in those words, but suggesting she HAS to is a bit over the top and implies she has to assume her position. Yes, she is famous, but clearly she doesn't want to embrace that and that is her prerogative.

I just think one thing is saying: "it would be cool for her for this opinion I have" and another thing is saying she has to. No, she doesn't. 

She can do whatever she wants, obviously.  Beyond that, no I'm not implying that she wants to be a popstar. You interpreted it that way, and I can't help that. 

There are deeper implications beyond her career as I've mentioned many times including her relationship with her kids and the ability for her dad to point to the erratic nature of her rants and such as proof to his claims. 

1 hour ago, Onyx_Zone-89 said:

Honey, Miley ,Demi and all of them still had the managers even on that show. I think you're confused on what a manager does for an artist. In fact, both Miley and Demi still have managers, they've never not had managers. 

Except managers are not brand reps, or social media managers. So I think your confused. Yes they had managers but the conversation is about Britney being to exposed or personal on her socials. Which the OP states a manager would regulate. Which isn’t true or needed.

My point was managers don’t do anything and she should be exposed and personal. It’s a good thing. 

She does need a manager but not because of the reasons you mentioned above. 

She needs someone who can PROFESSIONALLY guide her in crucial moments since she (and many more) is a public figure and her actions, as Sam said, tend to be magnified. 

Not saying she needs someone to tell her what to say, post, etc. But she does really need a professional team of people, of her choice ofc, who can coup with these situations. 

• Like 2

Britney needs help in a lot of ways. Mental help especially. Which is something it is impossible to bring up to this fan group.

We all are all happy and supported Britney’s journey to being free. I just wish there was a professional team around her ready for that. She is deeply traumatized and has the education of a child. Her instagram is that of a manic person at the moment. She is not well and it breaks my heart.

The public has been nothing but rooting for her the last years, but from the comment fields of gossip blogs like dlisted for example, readers are getting more and more worried. I do not think us hardcore fans yelling ”yasss queen so empowered and free” to her rambling instagram posts are doing her any favours.

I am starting to get worried. Rosengart and his firm’s hourly pay is astronomous. We all want justice for people that mistreated her, but to think that any of the Spears’ or Tri Star to able to pay back the money they stole from her is naive. It will be a long battle and Britney’s legal fees will be higher than the scraps left for her.

By the way, mental health is not something that should be a taboo! One of the reasons I love Britney so much is her struggles and how I also been there. Therefore it makes me especially sad to see her like this.

6 hours ago, mwilliams917 said:

A manager would also help safe guard her in moments were she may come off racist for equating black rappers with w**d for example.

People need to stop calling everything racist. They did the same **** to Lana in her “question to the culture” letter. If everything is racist then nothing is racist. These men all associate themselves with w**d. Idk why she didn’t include Willie Nelson tho, he’s like the granddaddy of Mary Jane.

Spoiler

Anyway, if you think Britney’s comment was racist you’re ridiculous.:nyschool_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_preaching_telling_talking_hand:

• Love 1
9 minutes ago, Lolai said:

Britney needs help in a lot of ways. Mental help especially. Which is something it is impossible to bring up to this fan group.

We all are all happy and supported Britney’s journey to being free. I just wish there was a professional team around her ready for that. She is deeply traumatized and has the education of a child. Her instagram is that of a manic person at the moment. She is not well and it breaks my heart.

The public has been nothing but rooting for her the last years, but from the comment fields of gossip blogs like dlisted for example, readers are getting more and more worried. I do not think us hardcore fans yelling ”yasss queen so empowered and free” to her rambling instagram posts are doing her any favours.

I am starting to get worried. Rosengart and his firm’s hourly pay is astronomous. We all want justice for people that mistreated her, but to think that any of the Spears’ or Tri Star to able to pay back the money they stole from her is naive. It will be a long battle and Britney’s legal fees will be higher than the scraps left for her.

By the way, mental health is not something that should be a taboo! One of the reasons I love Britney so much is her struggles and how I also been there. Therefore it makes me especially sad to see her like this.

Do you really think britney cares about high her legal fees will be? this is about taking down those leaches no matter how many years it takes and I'm pretty sure her fees won't cost NO WHERE near as what TEAM CON took from her. You're delusional. Britney is mentally fine, did you see her wedding? she has the right people around her. JUST STOP

• Love 1
12 minutes ago, Bo da toe said:

People need to stop calling everything racist. They did the same **** to Lana in her “question to the culture” letter. If everything is racist then nothing is racist. These men all associate themselves with w**d. Idk why she didn’t include Willie Nelson tho, he’s like the granddaddy of Mary Jane.

Reveal hidden contents

Anyway, if you think Britney’s comment was racist you’re ridiculous.:nyschool_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_preaching_telling_talking_hand:

It's a trend these days to call everything racist when it isn't racist, I genuinely do worry for this generation and the future. you literally can't say anything... she literally listed male rappers who rap and smoke w**d. There are hardly any white male rappers to mention apart from G.EAZY and a couple of others which are unknown/not famous enough and people won't even know. so how the f/ck is that racist? its the stupid GEN Z's who like to make a drama out of everything. Cancel culture is becoming a joke, I literally roll my eyes.

• Love 1
7 minutes ago, I love Britney said:

Do you really think britney cares about high her legal fees will be? this is about taking down those leaches no matter how many years it takes and I'm pretty sure her fees won't cost NO WHERE near as what TEAM CON took from her. You're delusional. Britney is mentally fine, did you see her wedding? she has the right people around her. JUST STOP

She should care if she cannot afford her legal fees in the end, yes.

I saw her wedding. It was...odd. The only real celebrity friend she has is Kate Hudson. She was not there.

5 minutes ago, Lolai said:

She should care if she cannot afford her legal fees in the end, yes.

I saw her wedding. It was...odd. The only real celebrity friend she has is Kate Hudson. She was not there.

She just signed a 15 million dollar book deal plus more to be made.. what planet are you on? Britney could literally advertise something on instagram for a company and be paid millions, home girl has nothing to worry about regarding money. it's Britney Spears...

2 hours ago, mwilliams917 said:

She can do whatever she wants, obviously.  Beyond that, no I'm not implying that she wants to be a popstar. You interpreted it that way, and I can't help that. 

There are deeper implications beyond her career as I've mentioned many times including her relationship with her kids and the ability for her dad to point to the erratic nature of her rants and such as proof to his claims. 

I agree. Actually, if it were up to me, I would have already given a lengthy interview. I do understand that could be conflicting now with the book deal, cause she needs to keep some things under wraps for the sum she was payed to be worthy for the editorial, but she chose not to speak and went for the book. My point is, yeah, I would have done some things differently, but she didn´t want to and as an audience we probably should stop saying she has to A or B and maybe simply suggest. Thatw as all.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block