What ever happed to The *****cat Dolls drama?

mocha latto

So I wonder what ended up happening to the drama between Kaya Jones and PCD.

She had accused them of being a *** trafficking ring & like years before CDAN had made that same claim.

I thought it was funny that it did end up being completely true that the PCD did not actually sing (Just Nicole, lmao) Source

But does anyone think the claims behind PCD being a front for crime being true? or do y'all think its all just BS?

Was it Robin actually pimping the girls out or were some of the girls es***ting on the side and maybe recruiting others for their clients? I’ve known of male dancers in West Hollywood doing es***ting because dancing didn’t make them enough to live off of. Robin can’t help what the women in the dance troupe do in their free time? But if Robin was pimping them out, she needs to be criminally prosecuted.

***I swear this site and it’s censorship. Really “pimping” is okay to use but e s c o r t i n g   Is prohibited language?!

• Like 2
15 minutes ago, MikeHunt said:

Was it Robin actually pimping the girls out or were some of the girls es***ting on the side and maybe recruiting others for their clients? I’ve known of male dancers in West Hollywood doing es***ting because dancing didn’t make them enough to live off of. Robin can’t help what the women in the dance troupe do in their free time? But if Robin was pimping them out, she needs to be criminally prosecuted.

***I swear this site and it’s censorship. Really “pimping” is okay to use but e s c o r t i n g   Is prohibited language?!

I believe according to Kaya Jones, it was Robin. But Kaya was blackballed by the media after she spoke out about the abuse.  I want to do a dive on it for when I start my youtube channel, so im curious to see whats out there.

• Like 1

Kaya Jones is just an extremely bitter human being and I'd take everything she says with a grain of salt.

You can't just say the things that she did without proof.

She had no proof to back any of her claims up and that's why it went nowhere.

What Mikey said about some girls in the dance troupe (not the pop group) e-scorting on the side I 100% believe. Being forced to do it? I'm just not buying it. Other girls would have come forward, spoke out, and sued.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block