Mark Kaplan adds Kevin believes the boys love their mom, but they're angry at her. ( Kevin says the children are in fear they could be put in danger from overzealous Britney fans)

14 minutes ago, Icecreamsandgummies said:

HER KID TRYING TO SPILL TEAS ABOUT HIS MOTHER IF HE REACHES 5000 FOLLOWERS ON INSTAGRAM, AND NOW SCARED OF THE FANS?

Good story, Bald Peckerhead Kaplan.

I don't mean to defend them, but at 13 their brains are not fully developed, especially the part of the brain that thinks about long term consequences. That's why teenagers always do dumb ****. 

• Love 2

Jamie Spears is an angry drunk who owns guns and has a restraining order against him

Jamie Lynn killed multiple cats and had her daughter almost die on her watch while riding a dangerous ATV near water alone 

Lynne Spears killed a kid while driving and never even apologized to his mom

Lou Taylor orchestrated a conservatorship that bullied and threatened people against speaking out and allegedly tried to run one person off the road

Their trashy stepmom lady has been arrested before 

But yeah, it’s the Free Britney people the kids should be scared of 🙄🙄🙄

marriage boot camp sit down felicia GIF by WE tv

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 7
9 hours ago, otisotis said:

her sons are annoying and idc like i’m their age I can drag them. You look like spoiled brats and everyone rightfully called u on it.  You live in a MANSION in CALABASAS and you never have to want for anything in life. The AUDACITY is through the roof!! When other children are about to turn 18 we’re preparing to get thrown into debt and depression! They don’t want to see their mom voluntarily but i bet they expect to continue living their mother’s lifestyle. This is just ridiculous to me. 

I hear you but you do know they were like 11 at the time of this video, right? This isn’t new. Spoiled? 100%. But they can’t really be judged for their spoiled behavior at that age. Now… if we find it’s no different now (which it does seem that way since they are sitting by daddies side), that’s a different story. But this video is super old. Can’t really hold it against an 11 year old. Just my opinion anyway. 

So 1st Kevin puts his kids on a spotlight by giving interview about kids relationship  and posting video of his kids arguing with their mother and now he is scared they would be attacked by Britney fans.  How stupud this man is. And btw i would never say anything about Britneys kids rather then wishing them all health and happyness. But the way Kevin makes his kids against his mother he is the one to blame  not ppl who suppirt and love Britney.

And btw texts between kids and their mother should also not be discussed as it is private matter.

Kaplan u better prepare urself for a long legal eun and at the end ur client won't have his kids money to pay u.

And yes i want Britney to ask in court how is Kevin spending kids money not only to them but his all kids and his wife and himself and that lawyer. Get a job ur looser. U r the 1 will be on blast for sure!

• Like 2
4 hours ago, halfdressed said:

I’m actually very objective. And people see that as negative. Though I have become quite cynical with you guys. What I’m saying it’s, it’s not surprising they would come out and use some BS like this due to the way that people have been absolutely disgusting in attacking and threatening people. Is everyone like that? Definitely not. But now, despite everyone against Britney being in the complete wrong, we get to see the downstream effects of past outlandish behavior. 

it’s like you guys can only have one thought at a time. Yeah, there is an entire smear campaign against Britney right now. And she’s the last person on the earth to deserve it…

but also thanks to death threats and otherwise trashy behavior, they now have something to throw back. They’d never have it as an idea throw without the past. 

and you’re right, I do get negative a lot of the time. But I’m a decent person (not in any way perfect). And I don’t like the constant and complete lack of objectivity around here… regarding ANYTHING really. Not just Britney stuff. I also want to be able to have a thought or opinion that doesn’t align with the GP of exhale and just talk about it, without having to justify why I’m not the scum of the earth just because my opinion is not yours.  …like so many people here do. 

I essentially NEVER personally attack people here. Ever. I don’t call members names. I don’t insult. Take cheap shots, or anything. I’m very direct, but I’m not as cruel as huge portion of the frontline users of exhale. 

I do make efforts to try and be more positive but it’s hard around here. Being a Britney fan is hard enough. Then to deal with crazy people all the time is just - ugh. I don’t see this **** in my real life. I surround myself with kind people. The internet and real life are two different universes to me. So I am quick put my opinion out there. Because people think you can only have one if it aligns with theirs. Which is dumb. I can tell someone I disagree 100% but I’m not telling them how terrible of a human they are for it. 

Yeah, I’m not reading this short novel:ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

• Haha 2
54 minutes ago, halfdressed said:

I hear you but you do know they were like 11 at the time of this video, right? This isn’t new. Spoiled? 100%. But they can’t really be judged for their spoiled behavior at that age. Now… if we find it’s no different now (which it does seem that way since they are sitting by daddies side), that’s a different story. But this video is super old. Can’t really hold it against an 11 year old. Just my opinion anyway. 

No I agree! I was really referring to the current times because I took it as they conferred with Kevin and their stepmother to post that video (based on Kevin’s caption) which tells me they still agree with their prior behavior. And I think(?) they’re in the recent interview or at least pictured in it. Irregardless, I find not visiting your mother who literally has given you everything including ruining her own life extremely disrespectful and that comes across as a continuation of spoiled behavior to me. I didn’t mean to condemn them for their behavior at 11 rather than just point out the lack of accountability for that behavior being that they are older/wiser now.

• Love 1
  • Super Mods
2 hours ago, jecho said:

Did Kevin Flopline deactivated his IG or did IG suspended his account?

He either removed the post, was told by his lawyers to remove the post, was forced to remove the post by threat of lawsuit from Britney’s lawyer(s), or had the post removed by Instagram due to reports of the bullying nature of the post (or potentially being told by Rosengart to enforce their community standards with that post).

So who knows? :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm: his flop account is still there

1 hour ago, halfdressed said:

:brityawning_britney_chaotic_sunglasses_tired:

11 minutes ago, SlayOut said:

He either removed the post, was told by his lawyers to remove the post, was forced to remove the post by threat of lawsuit from Britney’s lawyer(s), or had the post removed by Instagram due to reports of the bullying nature of the post (or potentially being told by Rosengart to enforce their community standards with that post).

So who knows? :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm: his flop account is still there

I reported that post as bulling and couple of my friends too! May be Instagram removed it

• Love 1
  • Like 1
3 hours ago, davelivesfree said:

THIS.

This is why I think they are abusers too who has no respect towards Britney. Since a looooong time ago… 

That instagram live is still on youtube for everyone to see. I hope Britney & Rosengart know this.

They have turned absolutely despicable.

Yes, it is called Child to Parent Abuse and is a form of domestic abuse.

father-talking-to-teenage-son-indoors-se

Domestic violence doesn't occur only between partners, or even just between adults. If your teenager is abusive...

I have seen it IRL. My abusive ex’s father who had abused her and her mother abused his own mother who was elderly when we were together. He came to her house everyday and ate everything she had and she had to cook for him every day and make breakfast and pay for it all too with her small pension, while his own salary all went to w**d. He was constantly abusing her emotionally and could get very scary out of nowhere, either getting angry at her tone of voice, something she said or he mocked her and told her how stupid and silly she was. In between he would sit and occupy her living room and tv if it was his day off. She had no say, walked on eggshells. 

• Love 1
3 hours ago, halfdressed said:

Well, I agree and I don’t. They are being abusive and at 11 empathy should have developed and kids knows they shouldn’t bully or be cruel. Those things starts to get in place when they are about 4. It is called child to parent abuse and is a form of domestic violence, which they obviously have internalised in their family from how everyone have treated Britney. 
To say that they were spoiled in the recordings is just the truth. (At the same time it must have been a major trauma when they were forced to separate from her that young) Also that they were cruel. But of course it is clear their father and grandfather and aunt and grandmother etc etc etc are all to blame, I’m sure they would have been a lot nicer if they had never been taken from her in the first place, and if they had not grown up witnessing domestic violence culture in the family, all directed at their mother, from everyone. 

9 hours ago, blackingouthenegativity said:

I don't mean to defend them, but at 13 their brains are not fully developed, especially the part of the brain that thinks about long term consequences. That's why teenagers always do dumb ****. 

I got your point and I know Preston and Jayden doesn’t fully understand the gravity at such age. I am referring to Kaplan’s statement saying they are afraid of the fans. If they were, they should not even approved Kevin’s lame attempt on releasing the private videos.

I'm sorry Kaplan, but would you kindly pick an excuse; is it Britney or her fans? Is it privacy or publicity? You can't flip flop because the first one backfired.

Kevin chose to do an televided interview, on not only a public platform but an international platform AND a documentary on his ex-wife, a permanent a-list celebrity, who is currently dealing with very public matters regarding her treatment in the conservatorship AND he chose to focus on the children, AND air their private matters publicly AND share not only private videos publicly but videos Britney probably didnt know existed. At every turn, Britney was the Villian in the story, because of how she was a public figure, her public image, her distancing herself from her family, and even her acting as a mother does, so if this is the narrative you're choosing for your client, make sure it's in his best interest.

However, if its once again, the fans, is it really the fans or is the fact that reaction from fans AND the general public has been rightly negative against your client, his actions and his desperate and hypocritical behaviour? Because that part is not yours to control simply because you don't like the reaction. Ultimately, fans aren't attacking Britney's children, they're address the statements made by their father and his actions. Children reflect their parents. You've criticised fans for "getting it wrong" in the past. You've even went onto a documentary to paint Kevin in a positive light but dodge questions around the restraining orders. Once again, it's not everyone else's fault if fans are finding court documents, statements, photographs of Kevin, job history, child support issues, hypocritical actions by Kevin, his partner or this documentary, and that's before the question of its legality is addressed yer alone, the very coincidental timing. Fans didn't weaponise her children, Kevin and Kevin alone did that. If you go PUBLIC, you can't act surprised when it gains PUBLICITY.

If anyone is to examined or blamed, it's Kevin, but frankly, as his lawyer, where were you to act in HIS best interest, or the best interest of his family? Because its either you didn't do that and allowed YOUR client to do this to himself OR you supported him in doing this, and if that's the case, the backlash you are receiving is deserved because no one had to do this. A choice was made. Own it.

• Like 2
18 hours ago, halfdressed said:

I also want to be able to have a thought or opinion that doesn’t align with the GP of exhale and just talk about it, without having to justify why I’m not the scum of the earth just because my opinion is not yours.  …like so many people here do. 

Some of the people on here are a little intense!

It’s a fan forum but we have different thoughts on things sometimes. As long as people aren’t being hateful I don’t understand the drama over it either

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block